Chapter 12 *Survivng A surprise*

Chapter 13 *Surviving The weekend *

Ouch.

Why the hell does my head feel like there are bricks in there. I let out a muffled groan

I roll onto my side and the throbbing in my head becomes worse. It feels like there are now two bricks having a disco part inside of my head.

Or having a cheerleading practice inside my head and using the walls of my skull as practise mats.

Should I open my eyes? I ponder. After a few minutes I decide to give it a go since last night I went to bed around 3am.

I slowly pry my eyes open to be met with blinding sunlight. What the hell? Who opened the blinds in my room.

Rolling on my back and burying my face into the white feather pillow , I try to fall back asleep hoping that this Brick disco will be over.

“Get up” someone whispers in my ear. I shake my head which just causes to brick disco to hurt even more.

“Nooo” I groan, lifting up the pillow making it cover my ears, I'm in no mood to even try to face someone right now.

“Rebel get up” The voice is now recognised as Blake's because he is the only one that calls me rebel.

“Go away” I mumble into my pillow. I seriously hope that he goes away so I can just go back to sleep and idealy not make up.

“Max will be home soon and I don't think he wants to find out that his little sisters having a huge hangover, or at least find you laying in bed looking like death”

'I'm still not getting up, its you fault anyway” I grumbled, rolling over to the side facing away from him

“ Come on Rebel or Ill tell everyone that you want to lick cream off my abs” he said you could hear the smirk that was probably lining his handsome face.

What he's handsome, get over it.

Wait what? What the hell did I do last night. Okay lets go over what I actually clearly remember. Okay well I remember the horrible taste the vodka left in my mouth.

Then I remember The rabbit

Oh god, i'm never ever drinking again.. ever.

Like the Taylor swift song: I am never ever ever gonna drink again.. okay well that doesn't sound nearly as good as hers but at least its a song.

Then things start getting fuzzy, oh wait there was some sort of list like a bucketlist or something?

After a few moments of deep thinking the memories started entering my head, the whole bucketlist and me promising that I would do it.

Well I guess that my life is officially ruined, well not literally ..

I decided that it was time to face the bright world by slowly opening my eyes. Little by little they were finally open.

Thank god that Blake closed the white lace blind that are hanging over my my windows or my eyes would be burning.

I looked around and Blake was sitting on the white loveseat I have in the corner of my room. Lucky dickhead he still looks amazing. His brown hairs tousled just slightly and his eyes were a vibrant blue.

I looked over to the small mirror on my bedside and when Blake said that I looked like death he really meant it. My hear was like a birds nest sitting on top of my head. My violet eyes were pale and the remains of last nights mascara didn't look too good.

“Finally, I though that you had died in your sleep” he said from across the room and then switching from his sitting position to lay on the couch.