Ex - Boyfriend

Chapter XVIII *Edited*

Niall's POV

So its been a month since Megan left to go back home and spend sometime with her family. Its been hard being away from her. But luckily we were able to convince management to let us get a week off, we all need it. Harry and Zayn went back to LA, Zayn went so he could see Perrie and Harry came with. The other boys went back to London to spend time with their girlfriends. So I thought why not surprise her. This would technically be her gift for our 2 months were not making that big of a deal until our 4th month.

I go to knock on door but before I do I hear yelling coming from inside. I could tell one voice but not the other and it was too deep to be Iza's. I don't even knock luckily the door was unlocked. I run inside and what I see is something I didn't not expect.

.............................................

30 minutes earlier

Megan's POV

"Bye Iza have fun!" Iza decided to head out to LA and meet up with Harry. I decided to stay at home besides Niall said that he was too busy recording for the new album and stuff. He told me that he came up with a name. Four and I told him to underline of so people would know it means more than one thing.

Anyways I decided to stay in and not do anything maybe order pizza. It's been about 15 minutes and it still isn't here yet. The door bell finally rang but when I went to go open it it wasn't who I thought it was. "Jesse, what are you doing here?" "Well I want to talk." "Well I want you to leave." "Don't talk to me like that!" He said yelling at me, please don't let this happen I thought I finally got away from him. "I can talk to you however I want!" He did the thing I was really hoping he wouldn't, he slapped me. "Seriously!" "Yes, now I hear your dating that faggot from One Direction."

"Don't talk about him like that!" "I can talk about him how ever I want, now your coming with me." He said grabbing my arm, he pushed me up against the wall, "Let me go!" he was about to hit me again when Niall walked into the room. "She said let her go, now let her go before I beat the shit out of you!" "Whatever, come on Megan let's go." I looked at Niall with pleading eyes, he looked so angry, "Do you really think I'd let you go anywhere near her after you broke her heart?!? Your lucky I haven't beaten the shit out of you."

Jesse let me go, "Whatever, this won't be the last of me!" He said walking out the door. "Oh I think it will especially if you value your life!" He slammed the door shut, I started crying Niall ran over to me. "Hey, hey are you alright?" He said putting his finger underneath my chin and lifting my head to stare into his eyes. He wiped the tears away that were falling from my eyes I just shook my head. Tears started streaming down my face again, "Hey it's going to be okay now let's get pizza and watch movies today?"

That was when the door bell rang I flinched a little bit. He got up and my best guess was that it was the pizza guy. Niall came back in with a 2 boxes of pizza and a bag of breadsticks. "Hey baby why don't you put a movie in while I get drinks." I just nodded my head and he went down to kiss my forehead. Which made me smile, I love how no matter how I feel he can make me happy. Just by talking to me with his beautiful irish accent he can calm me down when I'm angry. I fall in love with him everyday I got up and wanted to watch something happy I decided on The Fight Club. He came back once I found it on Netflix I look at him I started smiling. "I love your smile." He told me, "I love your Irish accent."

Before I started it I headed to the bathroom and changed into my bed clothes. Once I came out Niall was in his sweatpants without his shirt on. After we were all full we cuddled for he was really warm, which surprised me since he didn't have his shirt on. Once the movie was over with we finished a box and a half of pizza. I looked over at the clock and it was 9:00 it's been a long day I was really tired. I got up so I could put up the rest of the pizza in the fridge but before I could do that Niall decided to do it for me instead. 

While he was busy I started to fall asleep I felt a dip into the bed then feel his arms reach around me. He must've really thought I was a sleep, he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "I love you so much, more than you'll ever know. I just wish I had the guts to tell you to your face." I couldn't stop smiling I turned around and looked straight into his eyes. I could see him starting to get worried. "I love you too Niall James Horan you are the best thing that could ever happen to me."

I leaned in a kissed him both of us falling into a deep sleep, loving life right at this moment. 

Ooooooh yup I just did that, not like anyone cares about this story anyways...... Oh well I like writing it and it's for my beautiful friend Megan so yeah. Please let me know if you like and read this it would mean a lot plus it'll motivate me to write faster. xxxx