Chapter 9: The Date

Chapter 9 *Edited*

Niall POV

So today is the day, Harry and I are taking our two girls on a double date. It's gonna be the best date she'll ever have. We were gonna leave at about 14:00, go grab so food than go see an amazing film I've been dying to see. Which was also a secret because she also wanted to see this certain film that came out recently. But anyways I'm done boring you now, let's get on with the beginning of the end.

Megan POV

Today was the day, our double date we were leaving at about 2:00. I have no idea what today is gonna hold, but knowing Niall I have a feeling it's gonna be amazing. He's never failed me yet I hope I know what I'm talking about. Iza and I got ready in the bathroom while Harry and Niall were downstairs doing God knows what.

I decided not to put make-up on because I know Niall don't like it when I put that "shit" on my face. Which is what he calls it anyways and honestly I don't either it just makes my face feel all weird and sticky. Yes I know that sounded weird don't judge me pervert. Anyways after about 10 to 15 minutes we were ready to leave. I was so nervous of what was going to happen and I'm pretty sure Niall could tell.

"Don't worry everything's going to be okay." "Okay." "You ready Harry!" Niall yelled from the bottom of the stairs. After about 5 minutes he finally came down the stairs, he was probably working on his hair. He really needs to cut it, too bad Iza told him that she likes his hair long.

But anyways done with the boring stuff time to go see what this date is about. Allons-y, I honestly don't know why I said that. So anways after everyone was ready to leave we headed out saying a good-bye to the boys who were having a lazy day so they were still in there PJ's. Also Eleanor was coming over today. I haven't talked to her in ages so as we got closer to our first destination I realized what were doing.

"Niall I can't believe your taking me here. I've never gone before." "Yeah I know, surprise!" I remember I told him that a couple weeks ago I'm just surprised he remembered no one's ever done that. Now I'm going to tell you the place where I've never been to before and don't judge me. I've never been to What-a-burger. Yes

I know shocker right but just never had time or ability to go. But anyways we head inside the place to eat. It was smaller than I thought.

Harry and Niall wanted to sit outside so we have a little bit of privacy. After a couple minutes we got out food and started eating. It was so good and I've never heard of a witch doctor but apparently it's where they mix a bunch of fountain drinks together and and pickles. I got extra pickle juice. It the best thing in the world, we all got a what a burger with witch doctors. "So how is it Megan?" Niall said smiling up at me. I just shook my head not wanting to speak with my mouth-ful. Niall was done before all of us which wasn't very surprising honestly.

He got up and went to the restrooms which I thought was mine and Iza's chance to force the next location out of Harry. I looked over at Iza she new exactly what I meant Harry didn't notice because he was too busy staring at his phone playing Angry Birds laughing every now and again. "So Harry...." and before she could finish the sentence and without Harry looking up he goes "I'm not telling you where were going." In that accent that makes him sound really hot no matter what. But I still think Niall's Irish accent is really hot to me. Even after he just woke up, anyways, back to Harry. "Well why not?"

"Because its a secret." He paused for a little bit. "And you don't even know where were going." "No, he wouldn't tell me." "I wouldn't tell you what?" "Nothing sweetie, let's just go to where you have planned." "I don't know I'm kind of tired." I was getting ready to punch him. "I'll tell you when your tired, now let's go.

2 hours later

"That was amazing Niall, I can't believe you took us to laser tag. Why couldn't you tell Harry?" "Because he loves laser tag and if I told him he'd ruin the surprise." "How did you get away without him knowing." "I'm just that good." He said trying to sound mysterious. "You just parked across the street where he couldn't see." "Maybe."

It was about time for bed all the boys were downstairs watching a movie. So Niall and I decided to go ahead and go to bed.

Still Niall's POV

I wake up early in the morning to Megan's beautiful face. I always wake up smiling next to her. But suddenly my smile fades when I realize she and Iza leave today. I almost shoot up but I don't want to wake Megan. I decide make her breakfast in made. As I walk down the steps I already smell eggs. I think who would be up this early.

My question is answered when I see Harry already cooking. "Hey Harry what are you doing up early?" "I decided to make Iza breakfast in bed." "Really? I was gonna do that." "Good mate because I made four in case you wanted to do the same." "Well thinks, anything I can help with?" "Yeah sure." He paused for a couple seconds. "As long as you don't eat anything." "No promises." He just shook his head and told me what I had to do. Which only took about 30 minutes and we were done. Harry got to trays to put stuff on which I got everything situated.

I when upstairs and got Megan up for her to eat. "Thank you baby. I love it so much." "Your welcome anything for you." I leaned in to kiss her. I wish we could stay like this forever. We pulled away for breath, my forehead laying on hers. "I don't want you to leave." I said trying my best not to cry, I didn't want her to feel like she needed to stay.

I kiss her one last time and pull away. I go to look into her eyes but she pulls away. I could've sworn I saw her crying. "Are you okay Megan?" "Yeah I'm fine... its just I don't want to leave you." "Your gonna be fine, don't worry about me. Come on let's go pack." "How long do we have?" I looked at the alarm clock. "We have about 5 hours. So we can finish packing now, watch a movie you like and we'll go somewhere to eat before we drop you guys off at the airport." "Sounds great, whos all coming?" "The guys Eleanor and you and Iza."

"Sounds amazing I have to say good bye to all the others."

A/N I hope this chapter isn't too long or too short. Might not be good but oh well I had fun writing it. I wanted to give a shout-out to my friend Megan which his the girl in this story. She's amazing, please tell me what you think.