Hanging Out With 5 Seconds Of Summer

Chapter XV *Edited*

A/N Hello everyone. Well today is the day I will be writing a chapter with 5 Seconds Of Summer. I mean it's obvious it is in the title of the story. So I hope this goes well for me I have no clue what I'm gonna do with this chapter I guess I'm just gonna wing it. I promise I'll try my best and hopefully it'll be a good length. So tell me what you think. Enjoy!

Niall Horan

Remind me to never have a plan like this ever again. "Guys get the fuck up." I say screaming to Liam and Zayn. Waking up Harry was hard enough I mean once he goes to sleep he never gets his lazy arse up. Hopefully Liam will wake up better then the other three fuckers. "Get up Liam." I say as I walk into his room. "Oh hey your up already." "Yeah I just got done talking to Sophia." He replied. "Oh cool how is she doing I haven't seen her since spring break." "She's doing good." I felt my phone in my back pocket it was Megan she was calling me so I answered it. "Hey boyfriend."  She said as soon as I answered the phone.

"Hey girlfriend." I said whilst walking back to my room to get some clothes for later today. Before she could say thing my phone started beeping, it was a call from Ashton. "Hey babe hold on a minute I'm getting a call from Ashton." Trying to ignore how sad she sounds. "Okay." So I switched it. "Hey mate."  I answered. "Hey, I was wondering when do you guys want us to ?" "Hold on let me ask Liam." "Hey Liam about what time do you want the guys to be here?" "Umm... how about 14:00?" Liam answered.

"Hey Ashton is 14:00 okay?" "Yeah it's great see you guys later." "Bye." So he hung up and I switched back to Megan. "Hey beautiful I'm back." "Okay. So what are you guys up to?" Megan asked. "Oh nothing just going to meet with 5SOS at 14:00." "Well that's good so you have enough time." "Time for what?" I asked. "To Skype?" She asked more as a question then an answer. "Okay yeah that's fine let me just put some jeans and a shirt on." "Or you can just put jeans on." She said cheekily.

"Fine then whatever you want. But wait don't you have school?" "No it's exam week all week and I don't have one for today or tomorrow." "Well that's cool. So I'll let you go and I'll be on Skype soon." I told her. "Okay well don't take too long." "I won't." So I grabbed my laptop and put on some jeans. I thought about what she said with my shirt and I thought why not it's not like I have to get dressed anytime soon. 

I opened up my laptop and got on Skype so I could talk to my beautiful girlfriend, thank God for free wifi at hotels. So I sit on the bed with my legs crossed. "Hey mate what are you doing?" Harry asked when he walked in. "Just getting ready to Skype Megan." "Oh I wanna see her." "No stop it." But before I could push him off the bed Megan answered the call. 

"Hey Megan." Harry said. "Hey Niall how are you doing?" "Oh I see how it is Megan. I didn't want to talk to you anyways." "Love you Harry." She said smiling. "Whatever." "So anyways besides that. Why did you want to Skype we could have just talked on the phone." I asked Megan, knowing the answer already. "I know but it's just not the same because I don't get to see your face." "Well here it is!" I said smiling at her.

"Yup and it's the best face I've seen in a while." "Well you obviously haven't looked in a mirror lately." I could see her blushing. "Thank you. I forgot to tell you this over the phone but I  wanted to say thank you for leaving that stuff on my bed." "No problem I did it for you, now if your feeling alone you can just put some of that stuff onto it and hold it, it'll be like I'm there." I told her. "Yeah your right but it's not the same because I want you there when I need you because then you can tell me that everything is alright."