Welcome Back

A/N I finally have an idea I just decided to skip a few months. I hope you like it. Also still opened for ideas just let me know. Also this might be a little long. Just depends

Niall

Tour is finally over, I miss hanging out with my Megan everyday. Her and Iza are out of college now. Harry and I decided to surprise our girls. I'm taking Megan to Mullingar, Ireland and Harry's taking Iza to Holmes Chapel. Its our 4 month anniversary in a week.

Our plan finally lands Harry and I get a cab. We don't have Paul with us now. I know Harry and I can handle it though. Once we get to the house/flat, we knock. I'm greeted by my very beautiful Megan. "HEY!" I say walking in. "Niall!" She says I open my arms. Meg jumps into them I love her a lot.

It's been so long since I've seen her beautiful face. I couldn't find Iza she must've been packing. Before I could do anything else Megan started kissing me. I've missed her lips they're so perfect. I could kiss her for hours but I knew that'd have to wait.

Good thing we're not by ourselves and in a hurry. By the time we were done Harry was gone. We sat there in silence, just enjoying being in each others presence. That was until Harry and Iza came in. "Hey guys you ready to go?" Iza asks, I look over at Megan. She smiled, I miss that smile as well. I love everything about her.

Once we get all the bags we finally leave. I'm driving and Megan sits beside me. I hold hands with her of course. Even though she's beside me, I always want to make sure she's with me. You could say I'm very protective, it's what happens when you love someone. We go our seperate was from Harry and Iza. We get on our plan and head on to Ireland.

On the plan ride Megan was getting all shaky, she was nervous, I could tell. "What's wrong, babe?" She's zoned out I kiss her cheek. "Babe?" "What?" "I asked what is wrong?" She took a deep breath, "Nothing, just nervous about meeting your parents." I knew this would happen. "Oh babe you're so cute, they'll love you I promise. It's Greg you have to worry about."

That just made her laugh a little bit. After about 12 hours we finally make it to Ireland. "Babe wake up, we're here." It didn't take long for her to wake up. We made it into the airport. There was a crowd of people. Some were eating, others walking around and the rest sitting down. The walls were white with hints of blue on them.

Megan and I were holding hands a hoard of girls came up to us. I signed a few things and took a few picture. She's not used to this I might sure I don't lose her. "Wow that was intense, how do you get used to this?" "Honestly I haven't, just don't like being rude to our fans." She kissed my cheek, "Awe you're so sweet, I love you." I started blushing, "I love you beautiful." I don't like saying too don't want her to think im just agreeing.

We get our bags and call my mum that we're back. Megan starts tapping her feet. "Now babe like I said, you don't need to be nervous. My mother loves you as much as I do." That seemed to calm her down a little bit. Once mum got here we put our bags in the trunk. I sat in the back with Megan I didn't want her to be alone.

"So Megan how are you doing?" My mum spoke up, "I'm doing good, you?" "Great, now that my son is happy." Which caused me to blush I get embarrassed easily.

We finally get to the house, "Where's Greg, I thought he knew I was gonna be here?" "He does sweetie he's just busy right now, gotta get ready for his wedding." "Oh okay."

Megan's POV

So I'm finally meeting Niall's mom she is so sweet. I just can't believe in actually meeting. I'm not as nervous anymore gladly. Honestly can not wait to meet more of them. "Also Niall dear forgot to tell you we're throwing you a welcome back party." Well my wish came true apparently, was I really ready now? "Okay that's fine, who's all coming?" "Just close family and a few friends."

And I get to meet friends too, great! We head up to Niall's old room, I started getting agitated again. "What's wrong babe?" God he knows me so well. "Nothing. Its just that I'm getting nervous again." He blew a puff of air "Like I said, do not be nervous! I swear they'll love you." He said kissing each cheek then my lips. Which caused me to giggle of course because that's what I do.

3 hours later

The party as finally started, Niall introduced me to his grandparent, Aunt and Uncle and then Greg and his fiancée. It wasn't so bad I was still nervous though. "Niall! Someone is here to see you." He grabbed my hand and we rounded the corner. "OMG EMILY!!!" He said yelling running straight towards her. "NIALL!!!" I walk up behind them, they are hugging each other." I honestly was a little jealous and unconfindent. I know he likes me I just got a little upset. "Let me introduce you two, Megan this is Emily and Emily this is ny girlfriend Megan."

I just smiled at her not sure what to say. She hold put her hand and I shook it. We talk a little bit and I didn't want to be there any longer. I whisper in his ear, "Niall is it okay of I go to bed?" He just smiled at me, "Yeah of course it is. Sleep good babe, I love you." He said kissing my lips, I headed upstairs not saying anything.

2 hours later

Niall's POV

The party is finally over and I was missing my baby. I headed upstairs to see her before I took a shower. "Meg, Megan wake up sweetie." She opened up her eyes, "Well hello there baby, why did you leave the party early." She thought for a while, like she was coming up with an excuse. "I was just tired." I knew she was lying I could see it in her eyes. "Now baby tell me the truth."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "It's because I started getting self conscious." She said with tears in her eyes. "Why baby?" I said frowning. "I don't know just saw you with that girl. I thought about how you could like her more than me."

"Listen baby I don't know how many times I can tell you this. I love you and always will no matter what. Now go to sleep I'll be out in a few minutes." That's exactly what I did. After I got out of the shower I put my boxers on and slept next to my beautiful girlfriend.

HEY GUYS!!! If theres anyone still reading this. I hope you are liking it. Please tell me what you think. I'm just getting to the good part. And I'm starting to think I'll start drama with the girl. Not right now but in later chapters. I mean a story isn't good until drama starts. I don't know if I want to start a new book or something. This might just be 30 or 40 chapters and I'll end it here. 30 is the goal right now. Bye my lovies. The anniversy date is the next chapter.