Chapter 8

Chapter 8 *Edited*

Megan

"Oh my gosh, Meg I can't believe they did that." "I know they're amazing." "Who's amazing?" Niall asked sitting beside me. "You of course." I put his arm around my shoulder and I put my arms around his waist a snuggled into him. "Awe you guys are so cute." I put my head on his chest to hide my embarrassment. Niall played with my hair a little I loved having his fingers through my hair he is so amazing. After I yawn I start to realize i'm getting tired, "You getting tired baby?" I just nodded my head. "C'mon lets go watch a movie." I gave Iza a hug before I left, "You want to watch one with us?" "Sure let me get Harry." After a little while she's coming downstairs with Harry they're holding hands. "Now who's being cute." Of course that made Niall laugh because we all know he laughs at everything. Niall and I sat on the big couch so I could lay down, Iza and Harry were cuddling on the love seat. We all decided to watch The Fault In Our Stars I've seen it so many times so I didn't care if I fell asleep. Good thing I didn't because I fell asleep at the part where Augustus was about to tell Hazel Grace that his cancer was back.

Niall

Megan was asleep on my lap she was so cute I'm so lucky to know her. Her and Iza head back home this week. It's really sad I honestly don't want her to go. That's why Harry and I are planning something big this week. "Well were gonna go upstairs now okay, Niall." "Yeah that's fine see you in the morning." Megan is so sweet. I'm gonna miss her when she leaves for school next week.

Megan

I wake up to the feeling of warmth around myself I finally realize that I was in mine and Niall's room. "Morning sunshine." I hear and Irish accent that's thicker than normal because he had just woken up. "Did you sleep well last night?" "Yes I did, thanks for asking. What time is it?" "It's only 9:00." No wonder I was still tired. "Well I'm gonna go back to sleep." "Okay baby but by the time you wake up again I might be gone." "Why?" "Because Harry and I have to get our date set up." "But today is Sunday." "I know. Your gonna be gone and I don't know when I'm gonna be able to see you again. So Harry and I are gonna make the best double date ever before you leave me Tuesday." "Well your just full of surprises aren't Niall." "Yes I am, now go back to sleep." So I did exactly what I was told and he was right when I woke up neither Harry nor him were home. I can't wait for our date but it's also upsetting because I'm leaving the day after. I'm gonna miss my boy so much. I head downstairs and see the other boys and Iza sitting on the couch downstairs. Louis switching through the channels trying to find something to watch. "Well hello there Megan." I hear Liam say. "Hi Liam? Why you acting so weird?" "No reason, but we have Taco Bell on the counter for you." "What time is it?" "Oh only a little bit past 12:00." "How long have Harry and Niall been?" Louis looked up from the television. "Man you ask a lot of questions. Just sit down and watch Family Guy with us while you eat some amazing Taco Bell." "Fine." And that's exactly what I did. It was a little after 1:00 when both boys finally got home. "Hey where did you and Harry go today?" Niall just smirked at me, "You'll see Tuesday."

He leaned down for a kiss but I ignored him. I heard Liam say oooooh and Louis was just biting his lip so he wouldn't laugh his ass off. I ran upstairs before he could say anything. I guess Niall didn't notice until later because I always already in our room when I heard him running towards the room. I quickly shut the door and lied down and pretended to sleep. I heard the door slowly open I could tell he was trying to be quiet by the way he was opening up the door. I tried my best not to smile, I heard small footsteps towards the door and the bed dip in. "Okay Megan I know your not really asleep." I just lied there not caring if I was smiling or not. I felt him get up from the bed I got kind of got upset jus as I was about to get up I felt his legs go on both sides of my thighs. He leaned down and kissed me I tried my best to ignore him but I finally gave in and started kissing back. It lasted a few minutes but we finally had to pull away to breath. When I opened my eyes I saw him smirking, "I knew you couldn't resist me." "Oh shut up." I said as I lightly slapped his face. He fell over on the other side of the bed. "So you gonna tell me what we're doing on our date tomorrow?"

"Nope." "Awwe why not, baby?" I said trying my best to pout. "That's not gonna work on me babe." I just decide to finally give up. "Fine then." "So your not gonna ask me again." "Yes I won't ask again." Than he asked a one word question that I was hoping he wouldn't ask. "Promise?" I knew I couldn't lie about it, I was hesitant at first. "Fine I promise." "Good now lets go down stairs with the guys." "Yeah there probably bothering Iza down there by herself." He both started laughing and just as I suspected it we walk downstairs and see Louis asking Iza a bunch of questions. "Louis leave my cousin alone." "Fine." We put in a different movie, we all finally decided on The Dark Knight Rises which was of course Zayn and Liam's idea. At least to of the 5 boys could decide on something. Harry and Niall were still arguing on who was better, Superman or Spiderman. "Oh come on Harry don't speak rubbish, Superman is way better than Spiderman." "How is he better, Superman was born with is powers Spiderman had to adapt and learn how to use his powers. He is way better." I walk up and sit in-between them both. "Alright kids are we done arguing and ready to watch a real superhero?" Niall just had to speak up,

"Who Batman, how..." Before he could finish his sentence I leaned up to kiss him. "Shut up and watch the movie." "Only if you kiss me again." I kiss him even longer than last time. "Okay, time for the movies boys." It was around 5:37 when we finished watching our movie. So we all decided to go out to eat. We went to a non crowded place, we saw a Chick-fil-a in the most quiet part of town. Everyone got the same thing except Niall, Iza and I got spicy chicken sandwich with provolone cheese on it. We all decided to to eat in the van just in case the place got crowded. "So girls your ready to go back to university in a few days."

"No not at all. Why you ask Zayn?" "Oh I was just wondering how is university anyways?" Iza spoke up because I don't really like talking about school, it brings back to many memories. "Oh it's not at all like we thought it would be. It's kind of like High School but we have way more freedom." "Oh that's cool I guess, don't really know what to say to that." I turned to Niall because he was getting ready to say something. "I feel so stupid now." "Why baby?" "Because I never really asked you, where do your parents live." "Oh well they're actually Iza's parents I don't live with them." "Why not?" "It's a long story, I'll tell you later." "Okay baby." We finally finished our food and headed back to the house. It was getting pretty late so we all went to bed. I was excited to see what our boys had planned for our date but I didn't want for tomorrow to get here either because I didn't want to leave Niall.