Chapter 12: The Best Thing

A/N: To let everyone know this is the same day as the last chapter. The next two chapters will be during a three day period. I know it's a little weird but that's what I need to do for the story so it'll make things easier. I hope you like this chapter, I had nothing better to do so I just decided to write.

So basically this is a filler but I'll have drama in the next one. So I'll stop rambling now and let you get on with the story. I hope you like, let me know what you think in the comments.

Niall's POV

A couple hours later I went to pick up the girls I was planning on taking them somewhere since it's been a rough week for Megan and Iza's had to worry about her. I gave Megan a quick text.

Niall: Hey babe I'm waiting outside is class over yet? xox

It took a little bit to get a text back from her.

Megan: Hi, yes it's over I just have to go get Iza. Be down in a minute. xo

I couldn't help but smile I still didn't have a clue to how I got someone like her but I did and I'm never letting her go. About 10 minutes later I saw my beautiful girlfriend and her amazing cousin. Megan got in the front and Iza in the back, "Hey beautiful." I lean in to kiss her. "How was your day?" "It was pretty amazing especially after this morning." "I bet, so where do you ladies want to go eat?" "Anywhere's fine, wherever you want?" "Well you know this place better than I do." "True, let's just go to..... umm McDonalds." "Sounds great! Anywhere's better with you."

Megan's POV

"How does it sound Iza?" "Anywhere's better with you." She said mocking Niall "Do I really sound that cheesy when I say stuff like that?" "Yes." Iza said shaking her head. "Well I guess I should stop saying stuff like that." "Iza shut up! No don't stop I like when you say stuff like that." I said pouting. "Fine let's go love bug." Iza made a gagging noise in the back I just smiled and grabbed Niall's hand.

I had to tell Niall the directions and gladly we made it there safely. We ordered and sat down, "So Niall anything new happening with One Direction at the moment?" "Maybe... what exactly do you mean by that?" "Like any songs for a new album perhaps." Hoping to get something out of him. "You never know you'll have to find out for yourself." "C'mon you know you want to tell me something." "I do but I can't." I understood what he meant when he said that. I knew he wanted to but stupid 'management' wouldn't let him. It is so not fair. "But I'll show you sometime soon. We don't even have a name for it all us boys have a meeting sometime soon to decide."

"Oh well let me know if you need my help with any of it." "I will." After a few minutes Niall and I were done eating we still had to wait on Iza she was always a slow eater and it didn't help that she was texting Harry the whole time while they were eating. I guess it's better than nothing since I have Niall with me.

Niall's POV

So Megan, Iza and I went to eat and headed back to their house. I feel bad for Iza I really hope were not third-wheeling her. I mean yeah she has Harry but he's not here right now it's just not the same. I know exactly how she feels when I didn't have Megan it was awful.

We got back to the house, I sat beside Iza on her bed. I guess Megan was taking a shower so I thought this was the moment to talk to her.

"Hey Iza can I ask you something?" "Sure." I didn't know how I was gonna ask her this. "Megan and I aren't third-wheeling you are we?" "No of course not, why would you ask that?" At first I thought she was kind of mad that I asked that but I doubt it. "It's just that I'm here with Megan and I don't want to leave you out of everything.

"Listen Niall don't worry about it I want you spending as much time as you can with her. Don't worry about me. She needs a boyfriend like you."

After we got done talking about that we had little conversations in between that. Megan finally came out of the shower. She must've either forgotten I was in room or she forgot her clothes but she came out in just her towel.

I turned my head and looked away I didn't want to embarass her or anything. I just looked straight at Iza she tried holding in her laughing. I guess I was blushing, I heard more shuffling and then a door closing.

I could finally look again that was the longest 3 minutes of my life. Iza started busting out laughing "Oh shut up."

I tried my best not to think about what she looked like without the towel on. I was waiting forever for her to get out. I had a little problem I needed to take care of, she finally got out.

I hurriedly got up off the bed and went into the bathroom the last thing I heard was Megan ask "What's wrong with him." And Iza laughing.

AHappy Birthday to my friend Megan to who this story is about. Thanks for being my inspiration love ya girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I love all you guys if your still reading this. (Probably not.) FYI Sorry for this chapter being short