Chapter 7

Chapter 7 *Edited*

Niall

Today is a big day we have Iza coming to the hotel to surprise Harry and make him all happy again. “So remember guys Iza is coming today so when you hear a knock on the door let Harry open it.” “How will we know if it’s her.” Liam speaks up. “Well she’ll text Megan when she gets her and I’ll tell all you guys.” So around lunch time Megan gets a text from Iza saying her and Paul are pulling in. I knock on the wall next to me signaling that she’s here.

There’s one knock on the door than a few moments later there's another, than one more. Harry shouts from the bottom of the stairs. “Someone could’ve at least open the door for m…” he gets quiet all of a sudden he must’ve opened the door because we hear a manly squeal than a door closing. “Hey guys guess who’s here.” Megan walks down the stairs first, “Let me guess it’s my darling cousin Iza.”

“Yeah how’d you know?” Megan must’ve told him because as soon as we all walked out of the rooms Harry was hugging Meg. 

“Oi! Harry get off my girl.” “Sorry mate.” I walk up and grab my girlfriend from behind and put my chin on her shoulder, she laid her head on mine. “Awe you guys are so adorable. Now where can I set my stuff?” “Oh you can put it in my room.” Harry grabbed her hand and headed upstairs to his room he shares with Louis. “He’s so happy.”

We head upstairs we have a few more hours to hang out before we have to go to the venue for soundcheck and other things. So we just decided to watch a movie downstairs to pass the time. After the end credits for Thor 2 showed up we all had to head to the venue. We sat in the van like last time, except  we had had Iza. "I’m glad she’s here Harry is so happy." Megan didn’t say anything but I knew she was agreeing with me.

“So you ready to see an empty venue, Iza!” Harry asked Iza “Hell ya!” “Awwe your so adorable.” “I know.” They are so cute together, I walk up behind her and grab her hand. “Let’s go in now.”

Megan

Iza looked amazed she always got more excited than I did, I really do love her. She is the best cousin I could ask for. The boys are backstage so it’s just Iza and I sitting on the stairs. “This is amazing Megan.” “Yeah I know, who knew we would be with One Direction and dating two of the boys.” “I know right, I always knew it.” “Knew what?” “That heaven is real.” We were talking so we didn’t hear our boys walking behind us. It’s nice to say our boys, “Well of course is heaven real where do you think our angels came from.”  Both Harry and Niall came to sit next to Iza and I. “Well I can’t wait to meet your angel someday.”

“Just look in a mirror and you’ll see her.” “Awe your so sweet.” “How come you don’t say stuff to me like that.” Iza said to Harry. She laughed a little bit Harry fake pouted. “Your amazing?” “Oh I know.” Iza said giving Harry a kiss. “So what do you boys want.” “Well Niall and I were wondering how would you two like to go on a double date with us.” “We’d love to wouldn’t we Iza.” “Of course Megan.”

“Nice how about next week before you guys have to head back.” “Sounds great.” I say as I kiss Niall. “Oi get a room.” We hear from the back of course it’s Louis. 

“What do you want Lou?” Harry said a little rude. “Hey mate don’t get made at me we have sound check. Soundcheck last for a while, it was mainly the boys goofing off and they did a few dancing on stage. It was only a couple hours before the show, the boys had to do hair and get dressed into there “stage” clothes, as Zayn likes to call it.

We wait for the boys to get out, I spot my handsome Niall. He’s wearing the tank top I love seeing him wear he always looks great. “Sup handsome.” “Oh Hi baby, how do I look?” I make a motion for with my fingers for him to turn around. “Eh okay.” “Just okay.” “Just kidding babe you look amazing and handsome.” The last word I say is right next to his hear, “And very sexy.” I pull back and he’s blushing. “Alright guys we have 20 minutes.” One of the stage managers says, I look through the curtains and there’s already so many screaming girls there. It’s not loud yet but it will be and It’s all because of our boys. We wished them good luck and they headed out on the platform to get ready to go on stage. They did the show like they did when I watched it - of course - “I would like to dedicate this song to my girlfriend.” “And I would like to dedicate this to mine