Epilogue

So it's been a year since Megan and Niall meet. One Directions new album came out. Niall takes credit for the

name (but it was Megan) Iza and Harry broke up, she wasn't really ready for relationships. They stayed friends which is good. Many people have excepted Megan. Sure she still gets hate but who doesn't. Espically when she's dating Niall Horan, the most famous guy in Northern Ireland. They've had a few fights and you remember his cousin? Yeah she made Niall kiss her and someone took a picture. It was all over twitter and the news.

It caused them to break up for about 2 months. But Niall did the right thing and apologized on camera; in an interview. Everything is perfect between them now. Oh I also forgot to mention he met Iza's parents, her aunt & uncle.

They loved him of course. And in the next 3 months Niall will want to propose to Megan. And of course she'll say yes.

So this is finally the end. I'm sure some of you are happy about that. So I hope you liked this story. Megan will make appearance along with 1D in my Luke Hemmings book (5 Seconds of Love) Please tell me what you think and read my other stories. I will be posting a new Niall Story and Larry Story both AU So please read those when I put them up. I'll let you know when I do. Thank You xx Have a good life and stay tuned for more stories from me. I also have a Lashton story. Please go read it.