Chapter 10: Goodbye

Chapter 10 *Edited*

Megan's POV

Niall helped me pack my bags which wasn't a lot. I was just ready to spend the rest of the day with Niall, I didn't want to go. "So what movie do you want to watch?" "The Lion King?" "Sounds perfect." Niall and I got under the covers I snuggled up to him. He was so perfect, the way he talks, walks and sings. I just love everything about him. I might even love him.

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door not even realizing I feel asleep. I felt something warm underneath my head knowing that it was Niall so I don't know who it is. "Come in." Harry walked in, "You guys ready to go we leave in 3 hours for the plane." "Okay I'll wake Niall up " He smiled and looked over at a the sleeping little Irish blond boy. "Thank you." I didn't have to ask what he mean I new exactly.

I didn't want to wake Niall up he looked so peaceful but I knew I had to. "Hey Niall sweetie wake up." I had to shake him a few times before he actually did. I love watching him open his eyes.

Seeing the way his pupils get smaller because there adjusting to the light. I know that's weird but everything about him amazes me. "Hey beautiful." "Hi." I smile leaning in to give him a kiss. "We leave in 3 hours."

The smile on his face fell, "But I don't want you to leave." I could've sworn he was about to cry. "I don't want you to go." I get up off the bed and hurry to his side. I get on my knees and look him straight in the face. "Listen to me I am never leaving I know exactly what your scared of. I want you and only you, nothings gonna change that." He looked down at his lap I put my finger under his chin.

"Look at me, see this face." He just nodded his head. "This is the face that truly cares about you. I want to be with you forever." I gave him a kiss and pulled him into an amazing Horan hug. "Now let's go get ready."

He pushed me down on the bed, crawling on top of me. He was back to himself. "But don't you want to stay in bed with me all day." "As good as that sounds I leave in 3 hour." "Don't remind me."

Niall and I headed downstairs no one was down there yet. He sat on the couch and I sat beside him. Before I was about to fall asleep I heard someone walking downstairs. I didn't think too much about it until I heard a "Awe!"

When I heard that I knew exactly who it was. "Eleanor!" I got up and gave her a huge hug. "Megan! How are you doing?" I gave her the look "I'm doing fantastic how can I not." Everyone was starting to head towards the living room. "Everyone ready to go?" I was about to grab my suitcase and pick it up.

But before I could Niall took it out of my hand and walked towards the van. We all decided to eat somewhere just so we can chat a little bit. "So Megan I was wondering, what ever happened to your parents." I never like talking about this its always been a strong subject. "Well I was about 9 years old I was at Izas house for a birthday party."

Niall was looking intently at me I knew he was listening. "They were on there way to come pick me up. I got a call from the hospital." I was sure I was about to crying but I couldn't show weakness. "I dont remember much after that it was all a blur. They just said they were in a car crash and died instantly." I couldn't and didn't want to go into too much detail.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked." He hugged me. "Its alright I was gonna tell you sooner or later." "Your amazing you know that right." I knew it was a rhetorical question. He kissed me right then and there forgetting about everyone else in the van. That was until someone cleared there throat.

"Were gonna have to leave now so the girls won't be late." We held hands the rest of the way knowing it'll be the last time in a while. Once we got to the airport Iza and I said our goodbyes. Niall was the last one for me and Harry for Iza.

I could tell Harry and Iza were feeling the same way as us. "I'm gonna miss you Harry." "I'm gonna miss you too, Iza." "Well I guess this is bye for now Niall." He didn't say anything just gave me a big hug I honestly thought he was crying. When I looked up his beautiful blue eyes were watery.

"What's wrong Niall?" "I just don't want you to go?" A tear ran down his face "What if you decide you don't want me anymore." He looked so sad I didn't want to leave him ever but I knew I had to. "I will always want you no matter what. We will talk as much as we can."

I walked over towards Eleanor, hugged her and told her to look after Niall while I was gone.

Before I could say anything they called for our plane. Iza and I started walking towards the platform where we get onto the plane. I turned around one last time and same Niall standing on his own. I had to turn around before I broke into tears.

A/N Well that's the end of the chapter. I hope you liked it I know it wasn't great because I had to get the story done so its not as thought out as the others but hey its something.
Please tell me how you felt about this story. I hope it led up to someone's expectations. Thank You for reading bye guys LOVE YOU!