Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of Niall saying my name. "Hey wake up and get ready." "Where are we going?" "To the beach." "Oh okay." I brought my cute bathing that I was saving for the summer.

It was an American flag bathing suit it was adorable and know Niall would like it. I put on shorts and a tank top on.

Niall's POV

I was so ready for the date with Megan tomorrow I kind of wish it would get here already but I don't want today to go by fast. "Hey Niall I have to ask you a question." "Yeah?" "You know how Harry was lonely last night?" "Yeah?"

"Do you think this Friday we can get her here to surprise him?" "Yeah sure we have a concert Friday so we can surprise him for the concert." "That's great, can we plan it on our date tomorrow?" "Yeah sure." "Okay great thanks."

We all head to the beach no one is really there which is always great, we always go to the less crowded parts. Megan was hanging out with the girls they got along so well, gladly. We were all laying on the towels. "Guys come out here." Perrie called out. "Yeah!" Said Eleanor and Sophia.

I was about to go when I realized Harry didn't go. "What's up Harry?" "Nothing mate you just go out hangout with your girl." "But I want to hang with you, we don't talk much anymore." So we talked for a little bit he still wouldn't admit he was lonely.

I saw Megan wasn't having as much fun. "You go hang out with her mate don't worry about me." So I texted Iza I saved her number just in case.

NiallHey Iza its Niall.

IzaOh Hi

Niall was wondering if you could text Harry we're at the beach and he wanted me to go hangout with Megan. But don't want him to not have anyone ttalk to.

IzaSure I'd love to, now you go hangout with my cousin and if you ever hurt her. don't care if your famous, will hurt you.

Niallgot it and trust me I won't do that.

So I headed out to the beach and I saw Harry smiling and texting. "Who's Harry talking to?" "Your cousin, he was lonely so I told her to." "Awwe your so nice." "I know." Next thing she did was push me down and while I was trying to get up I pulled her down in the water.

We stopped after a while and went to get Taco Bell, Harry was still talking to Iza. We went back to the house watched a couple movies and I cuddled with Megan because i wouldn't see her till tomorrow. I helped her pack and gave her a big hug. I really wanted to kiss her but I was gonna save that till tomorrow night.

Megan's POV

Me and the girls headed down to the beach I already missed Niall. We made a campfire, hung out for a while, played truth or dare than started talking about the guys mainly Niall. I couldn't stop thinking about how we almost kissed but then I realized he don't kiss till the second date. "So Megan how is you and Niall doing?" "Good, I guess, we're going on our second date tomorrow." "Oh cool where?"