Chapter 6

Chapter 6 *Edited*

"Hey guys wake up!" I heard
coming from downstairs. I open up my eyes and see Niall looking at me. "I think we have to get up." he says smiling up at me. "Ya think."

We lay down for a little while longer. "Breakfast is ready!" Harry called from downstairs. He made bacon, eggs and toast. It smelled amazing. "Have you talked to Iza yet?" "No I'm gonna call her after breakfast, okay?" Okay."

There was so much food, Louis had to keep reminding Niall to save some for the others. I keep eating to try to keep myself from not laughing. I got done eating, "I'm gonna be right back."

Nialls POV

After she left Harry asked, "Where is she going?" "I don't know probably going to get dressed I don't control her 24/7." Trying to sound sassy, Harry just gave me that look.

I knew what she was gonna going to do. About 10 minutes later she calls upstairs, "Niall come here a minute." "Whats up?" "Well... Iza needs to know what time she has to be there." "Well the concert don't start until 7:00 Saturday. You could either come tomorrow after rehearsals and stuff or Saturday, I'll just need to know today so I can call Paul and tell him."

On the other end of the line Iza says, "Okay, I'll call you once we get back from the mountains today, Okay?" "Okay bye love you." "Bye little miss giggles, miss you." "Iza!" "Bye!" I was trying not to laugh. "Little miss giggles." I say stifling a laugh, "Shut up." She says punching my arm.

She looks down at her lap. I put my finger under chin. "Don't be sad, I thinks its adorable." I look into her eyes. She is totally blushing, "Just like you." "Really?" "Yes." I say giving her a long passionate kiss before I could run my tongue on her bottom lip, there was on knock on the door.

I turn around and see Harry standing in the door way. "Paul wants us to go to the venue and check out the change." "Okay." Megan gets up and lies back down on the bed.

What is she doing don't she known I want her to come with. "Why are you lying there we have a venue to get to." "Really I can come?"

"Of course you can." She jumps up gives me a quick kiss and runs to her suitcase. We're all ready in about 20 minutes. Paul is on his way to pick us up. In about 5 minutes he's there. We all get the van and head towards the venue. Its me, Megan and Harry in the first set of backseats and Zayn, Liam and Louis in then last set.

The rest of the girls left because they have other things. Eleanor and Meg get along really well so they're staying in touch. I grab Megan's hand and she leans into me. It doesn't take but 5 minutes until Louis flicks my ear, which hurt by the way.

And pushes Meg and I apart yelling out "PDA!" "Oi Louis that hurt." I turn around and slap him in the face. "That's payback for just now AND the movie." We finally reach the venue its looks amazing from outside, we've never played in the this venue before.

When we go inside its like the TARDIS it was bigger on the inside. "Wow this is amazing!" We were finally on the stage, "Niall did you hear me?" "Yeah I heard you babe." She looked so excited, she was so adorable. Before I knew it I was walking over to her and giving her a big kiss.

"What was that for?" "I don't know you were just being so adorable." I noticed she was blushing, I went to give her another kiss our faces were inches apart when her cell went off. She looked down at it,

"Its Iza." She gives me a quick kiss and goes outside. Mainly because Louis was being to loud.

Megans POV

"Hey Iza what's up?" "I just talked to mom she said we'll be back soon." "Let me get Niall real quick." I texted Niall he was out in about 5 minutes. "Hey so what are the plans for getting Iza here." "Well I was thinking about getting you here sometime tonight and when were getting ready to leave you'll show up."

"Yeah that's fine, I'll text you when I'm ready." "Okay that sounds good, I'm gonna call Paul and tell him to make arrangements." "Than I'll text you the time, okay Iza?" "Yeah that sounds fantastic, love ya cuz." "Love ya too, bye."

"So I'll go talk to Paul." "Okay." Niall turns around to walk away when I put my hand around his wrist, i turn her around and I was kissing him. It was a passionate kiss, we had to stop before it got too bad. "What was that for?"

"Everything." I walked back into the venue with a smile on my lips, I still had that tingling feel from when I was kissing her. I see Paul standing in the corner. "Hey Paul!, I need to ask for a favor."