Chapter 3

Chapter 3 *Edited*

A/N This point of view is mainly gonna be in Megan's mostly because she will be hanging out with the girls. Niall's point of view might show up at some point but not as much as Megan's. I hope you enjoy this.

Megan's POV

Sunday

Tomorrow is the start of spring break and guess what. I GET TO SPEND THE WEEK AND HALF WITH THE NIALL HORAN. I can not wait I could barley sleep last night. "Hey Meg you ready?" "Yes."

"You got everything packed." "Yes." "Okay well your flight leaves in about an hour or so better get going." We head to the airport. "I'm gonna miss you my little miss giggles."

"Oh shut up." They called my plane ride it wasn't gonna be a long but I couldn't wait to see him. After we were allowed to turn our phones on I got a text from Niall saying he would be waiting for me when I got here. I was thinking how did I get so lucky to be possibly dating Niall Horan. I really want to make him happy and be his princess.

I feel asleep thinking about us. The ride didn't take that long, I was so happy but also nervous all these thoughts were going through my head. Like what if he wouldn't like me after all or not like what I'm wearing. I get all my luggage and I start looking towards to the area where people are waiting. I look over to my left and I see him standing there, I get so happy wanting to run towards him but I had to be cool.

So I finally get to him "Hi." "Hey." I said smiling "I don't get a  hug?" he said pouting so I gave him the biggest hug almost knocking him over. "Sorry, I'm just really happy to see you."

"Don't apologize it's Okay." We headed to the car. "You ready to meet the boys." "Yeah totally, when are the girls coming tomorrow?" "Sometime tomorrow." "Oh okay."

We finally get to the place they were staying it was amazing. "You like it?" "Yeah it's awesome." We go inside and I see Louis and Liam on the couch Harry was in the kitchen and I didn't know where Zayn was. "Hey guys."

"Hey Niall." "C'Mon let me show you where your staying." "This is my room, I was thinking for a couple days if you wanted to sleep on the couch for awhile just at least after our first date." "Yeah that's fine." I was kind of hoping he would do that because I was comfortable doing that I haven't really got to know him yet.

"Just lay your stuff over there." So I did, "You ready to meet the boys?" "Yeah..." I was kind of nervous. "Its going to be okay they will like you as much as I do." We go downstairs to see the boys I smelt pizza, I love pizza.

"Hey mates I have someone I want you guys to meet." Liam walked up to me. "Hey nice to meet you." Than Harry, Zayn and last was Louis he gave me a hug, he whispered in my ear. "Take care of our boy."

"I will." I said smiling at him. "Time to eat." Harry said "Yes I'm so hungry." "Ni you ate 2 hours ago." "So that's an hour and a half too long." "So Megan do you like pizza?" Louis.

"Duh who doesn't like pizza." "Ooh Niall I like this one already." "Thanks Lou." It was actually fun eating with the guys. Louis was really funny, they were right when they said Zayn is different unlike in public. We watched a movie I cuddled with Niall while he played with my hair.

I yawned and I guess Niall noticed, "You getting tired?" I just nodded my head "Go ahead and go to bed I'll be up there later." "Okay." I took the blanket Niall gave me, up there with me. Once my face hit the pillow I fell asleep instantly.

Niall's POV

Megan went upstairs to sleep, she was so beautiful. "You really like her don't you?" I heard Harry ask. "Yeah I really do." I said smiling, "Well I'm glad your happy, mate its really great seeing you like this."

"Thanks man." "Just don't fall too fast I know you do that easily just make sure she is the right person for you, I don't want you getting hurt." "Thanks Haz." "Anything for you Ni." "Now go to bed you look tired and it's gonna be a busy day for you tomorrow."

"Yes mum." I headed upstairs I saw Megan on the couch she looked amazing. I guess I really was tired because my eyes couldn't stay open any longer.

Megan's POV

I wake up and it's still dark I check my phone and it's only 3 in the morning. My mouth is dry so I go downstairs to get something to drink. I go to close the fridge and once I turn around I see Liam standing there I jumped a little. "Oh sorry did I scare you." "No your fine."

"So you really like Niall don't you?" "Yeah and not like most girls like him it's different ya know." "Yeah just be careful he's fragile and I don't want anything to happen to him." "Trust me I know what it's like to be in a bad relationship I just hope he likes me as much as I like him." "He does, don't worry."

We talk a little bit more than I head to bed I don't wake up till 10:30. I look over at the bed and he isn't there so I head to the kitchen. "Hey Niall." "Hey did you sleep good." "Yeah."

"Good well do whatever you need to get ready." "Why?" "Because were going on our first date." "Really, where?" "You'll see." he said smiling at me.

I head upstairs to get me clothes ready I pick out the cutest outfit I have. I go take a shower, get dressed than blow dry my hair. I look at my face contemplate on whether to put make-up on, I decide against it. It was about 12:00 I see Niall sitting on the bed. "You ready?"

"Yeah are you can tell me where were going." It took about 5 to 10 minutes to get there. I still couldn't see where we were. All I noticed was there were a lot of cars. I finally knew what it was when we got up close to it.