Chapter 2

Chapter 2 *Edited*

A/N Hey guys the next chapter
might keep switch point of views more than once. Might be necessary and I promise it won't be to confusing. I'm gonna need to do it since there in two different places.

Megan's POV

I was so tired after last night, spring break starts next week so ready for it. I can't believe what happened to me last night I never expected that. That's all Iza talked about on the ride to the house. I never got to fully introduce myself. I'm Megan Martinez and I live with my cousin in Texas we go to college together. We're major One Direction fans.

They've helped us through so much. Iza was up and ready. "C'Mon let's go were gonna be late if we don't leave now." My phone started buzzing I open it up and see a picture of Niall from last night. "Hey Megan. " "Hey. "

"Have you left from school yet." "No Iza is being lazy." "Oh, well...." Before Niall could finish his sentence I heard Louis mocking him. "Fuck off Louis." "Well I was just gonna call and tell you have a nice day and I can't wait to see you again."

Zayn said "Awwwe." In the background. "Same here." I said in excitement. "What time do you get out of school?" "About 1:30." "Okay cool, well I'll call you sometime today I have a concert tonight so I don't know how long we can talk."

"I don't care has long as I get to hear your voice. " "Thanks. " I heard him smile. "Well I'll talk to you later also Harry wanted to tell Iza he said Hey. " "Okay, bye." "Bye." "Hey Meg who was that."

"Oh it was just Niall." "It was JUST Niall? " "Yeah and Harry said Hi" "REALLY? " "Yes really, now let's go to school."

Nialls POV

We have nothing to do for a couple hours Megan is still at school. I'm so bored I have nothing to do Zayn comes to sit beside me. "So do you really think things could work out with you and this girl." "Honestly, yeah do you?" "I see the way she looks at." "But like I always tell you don't get too close because I don't want you to get your heart broken, I know how sensitive you are." "Don't worry Zayn I'll be fine I promise." I say smiling at him.

Megan's POV

It was about 12:00 Iza and I were going to lunch so I decided to text Niall.

Megan:

Hi

I didn't expect him to text back anytime soon I figured he would be busy. We get to Taco Bell and before we order I are that I have a text from Niall.

Niall:

Hello

Megan:

Your not busy are you??

Niall:

We've just stopped by to get something to eat.

Megan:

Oh Okay.

Niall:

Yup so what are doing I thought you weren't supposed to be out til 1:30?

Megan:

Lunch break.

We sat down to eat our lunch. "So who are you talking too?" "Who do you think." "Ooh can you tell him that I said Hi to Harry?" "Yeah."

Niall:

Oh well Harry wanted me to tell you to tell Iza he said Hi.

Megan: