Chapter 13

Well..... That Was Awkward *Edited *

When I got put of the bathroom Megan was blushing and Iza was laughing. I guess she told her, "So..... want to go watch a flim?" "Y.. Yeah sounds great." Megan and I both got ready. I looked for Iza she was still on her bed in her pjs. "You not coming?"

"No I'm good ya'll deserve some alone time." She said winking at Megan. "Omg Iza why?" Before she could say anything else I hurried Megan out the door. "Well that was close."

Megan and I went to go see Guardian of The Galaxy. Halfway into the film my phone buzzed in my pocket.

So how was Megan in towel.

Oh bloody hell this was not happening right now.

Why Harry why you doing this to me. How did you even find out? Did Iza tell you?

She might have called me whilst you guys and quote "stormed out" of the house.

We didn't storm out we just quickly walked out of the door.

Mhmm if you say so well i'll message you later. Don't get too cheeky.

GOODBYE HARRY!

Lol bye mate! Love ya bro

I just put my phone in my pocket and my arm around her neck trying to focus on the film in front of me.

After the movie we headed to grab something to eat nowhere fancy but just somewhere to enjoy ourselves before I leave tomorrow.

It was around 8:30 when we got back Iza was already asleep. They both have a major exam for one of their classes. I changed into my boxers and headed to the bed with Megan following behind me.

We all had to wake up at six my flight
leaves at 7 and they have to be at school at 7:30. Luckily neither of those places are far away. Its times like these that I'm so glad I'm organized and on time.

The girls were still in the bathroom, gosh what is taking them so long. Its like waiting for Zayn all over again. "C'Mon girls we have to be ready to leave in 15 minutes."

"But we're not even dressed yet." Megan said coming into the room with her PJs still on. "Well just put sweatpants on or something." "But then I'll look ugly." After she said that I honestly got mad. "Hey look at me." I say grabbing her hand.

"You'll already pretty now stop and put some sweatpants on. That goes for you to Iza!" "Alright, alright." "Thank you, now hurry up and get dressed we have to go to the airport first."After a few minutes everyone was ready and we headed out the door. But before we left I put two things on Megan's pillow to remind her of me. We got to the airport said good-bye, it wasn't as bad as the last time.

I gave Megan a kiss and wished both the girls good-luck on the test I know they'd do great. So I got on our private plane since it's quicker that way and I headed back. I decided to take a little nap until we got there. It's been a long weekend and I can already tell it's gonna be even longer.

After a few hours I was finally back at Washington which is where we're performing this Saturday and Sunday. Paul was waiting for me to get back there was a few people that noticed me but didn't make a big deal out of it.

We got into the car and headed to where we were staying for the weekend. "So Niall, your sharing a room with Harry." "Okay thanks." Yeah I kind of left before we even got settled in. That's how fast I left. "So how's Megan?" "She's doing good Paul thanks for asking." "No problem and speaking of Megan...." Oh gosh Harry didn't tell him did he.

"Oh no don't tell me he told you." "Of course he did its Harry." Yeah figured that much. "Did he just tell you or someone else?" "Oh he didn't tell anyone in perticular he just and I quote 'NIALL SAW MEGAN IN A TOWEL!'  Oh gosh he did not I'm so gonna kill him.

Paul must've noticed, " I'm gonna have to hold you back?" "Yes Paul, yes you are."

A/Hey guys hope you liked it. was kind of exciting kind of boring but liked writing it so guess that's good enough. really hope you enjoyed. promise it'll get more interesting. Just let me know what yout hink.

Comment, Like and if it isn't yet add it to your library please.

Love all you guys Byeeeeeee.