Chapter 4

Chapter 4 *Edited *

Megan's POV

"Well?" "This is amazing Niall I love it I've never been to a fair before." "Seriously, why not?" "My mom never had enough money to do stuff like this with my dad leaving and stuff we never got to do much so Yeah." "Oh I'm sorry." "It's fine." "So you ready to have fun!" "Yeah!"

2 hours later.

"That was so much fun Niall." "Did you like it." "I loved it thank you so much." I said giving him a hug "I'm just glad you liked it." "Of course I did."

We headed back everyone was at the house except Louis. He was going to pick up Eleanor and Perrie and Sophia were coming later today. Niall decided for us to go upstairs and watch a movie. "So Meg what do you want to watch?" "Do you have Lion King, I love that movie."

"Of course I do." We went on the bed I started cuddling with him. He was so warm I normally stay up to watch all of Lion King but I couldn't I guess being with him and after the fair. I'm guessing Niall fell asleep to because the next thing I remember was seeing Eleanor standing in the doorway "Awwe." she was smiling "Shut up Eleanor now go away."

I knew he was kidding. "Fine, we'll just go to eat without you guys." I know his mood completely changed after she said that he got up and gave her a hug. "Nice to see you again El." "Right back at you Ni, now you get ready and I'll take Megan to meet the girls."

"Okay." "C'Mon let's go." She takes me downstairs I meet Pierre and Sophia. Louis walks up and grabs Eleanor's hand they really are cute together.

20 minutes

We made it to Chili's there was a good but of people there but no one really bothered us. Some stuff is completely different from what I expected. I felt bad for Harry being all by himself normally it's Niall but not this time. Niall goes to the bathroom so I got the chance to talk to Harry. "Hey Harry."

"Yeah?" "Iza really wished she could be here but she's on vacation with her parents." "I know that's fine I don't really mind not having as girlfriend sometimes I'm just glad your making Niall happy." "I make him happy?" "Yeah he's never been truly happy like this in like forever he's been through so much within the four years it good to see him genuinely this happy."

I just smiled Niall came back. I was sitting on the inside with Niall beside me and Harry and Liam on the outside Sophia than there was Zayn, Perrie, Louis and Eleanor on the other side. The waitress got there "You ready to order." Niall ordered for me than the others ordered. "Wow your actually gonna share food with me, you must really like me." I said teasing him.

"Shut up." he said nudging me in my are. "This is a one time thing." "Sure it is." I said smiling he just grabbed. "Awwe you guys are so adorable." Louis said smiling. "Shut up, Louis." Niall said after throwing his straw wrapper and him.

Food finally came it was so good. "Hey Meg the girls and I are going camping on the beach tomorrow night you want to go?"

Eleanor asked. I hesitated at first but Niall squeezed my hand. "I'd love to, thanks." We all finished eating each guy paid for there girlfriends too. Niall also paid for Harry's even though he told him not to.

Everyone got in their cars we rode with Harry. Niall went up to Harry and said. "Hey Meg and I are gonna walk." "Okay that's fine." "Hey baby were walking back is that okay?" "Yeah it's fine." We started walking on the sidewalk. Than I realized something "You called me baby."

"And... can I not do that." he started getting worried. "No it's fine don't worry." He grabs my hand. "I really had fun today."

I said. "Good I'm glad. We should have our second date Wednesday when you get back with the girls." "Yeah that's fine." "It's not gonna be like today." "Okay." "How does dinner and a movie sound."

"Great! what movie." "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?" "Yes! sounds amazing." "Great." We made it back to the place we were staying and we all fell asleep. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

A/N Sorry for it being short but I will make of for it in the next two chapters comment below what you think and vote for it please it would mean so much. Do it for the boys. hjdndjdjdhddjjdndishdudnasjkajksj BYE!!!