Chapter 14 (Stacy)

"Hey, Stacy? Could you run down to the store and grab a few things?" Megan asked as I walked out of the room I've been staying in and into the kitchen to see Megan digging around in the fridge.

"Really? It's to early for this stuff. Not only that but I just woke up." I said annoyed.

"One, it's 12:40 in the afternoon. Two, it's just a few things. I'll even give you the money." She replied closing the fridge door and grabbing a pencil and paper. She started to write things down on the paper before handing it to me. I looked it over and read the list out loud.

"Milk, protein powder, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, mangoes, yogurt, cool whip, popcorn, ice cream. Really? I thought you said a few things, not everything to make a smoothie and stuff for a movie night." I said. She gave me a smile and I sat the paper down on the counter before walking back to my room and changing into skinny jeans and a tee. I pulled on my combat boots and walked back out of the room to grab the list and money.

"Wear your sweatshirt! It's cold out!" Megan yelled at me from her bedroom. I sighed but did pull on my black sweatshirt that has "Stacy 94" on the back of it before walking outside the apartment and downstairs and outside. I pulled my hood on once outside and started to walk to the store around the corner. Half way there I thought I heard someone say my name so I turned around to see no one trying to get my attention. I turned back around and continue to walk. A few minutes later someone grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull my wrist away but the grip was to strong. I reluctantly looked at who it was that was holding my wrist.

"Wha- What the hell?! You can't just go around grabbing people's wrist in New York! Even if you do know them!" I yelled at him. I sighed. "You know what, nevermind."

"I haven't seen you in a long time. What are you doing in Manhatten?" Braylon asked as we continued to walk to the store.

"I'm spending a few days here with Megan."

"And she have you doing her shopping isn't she?" I nodded handing him the list. "Milk, protein powder, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, mangoes, yogurt, cool whip, popcorn, ice cream. Sounds like plans for smothies and movies." Braylon noted.

"Possibly. Sounds right though." I gave him a sly smile as we walked to the store in silence.

-

"Megan! We're back!" I yelled walking into the door with bags and Braylon following with more.

"'We're'? When did you become more than one person?" She asked stepping out of her bedroom and basically dropping her phone when she saw Braylon standing behind me. "Oh..." Was all she said. I smirked and walked into the kitchen putting my bags down and taking the bags from Braylon and setting them with mine. "Uh, Bray? Do you mind if I talk to Stacy for a moment?" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the the first room down the hall which happens to be the bathroom. "You know there was a reason why I sent you out to do my shopping and that was not to bring back and old friend!" She whispered yelled at me.

"Look, what's the harm of a little catching up before I fly back to London?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Gee, could it be that he doesn't know that you're siblings with 1/5 of the biggest boy band ever?! Or the fact that you are totally crush on-" I didn't let her finish.

"Alright. I get your point. Now can we please stop talking about this?" Megan nodded and we left the bathroom and walked into the kitchen. We put the things away and walked out of the apartment with Braylon and a picnic basket full of stuff and towards Central Park. Once we got there Megan pulled out a football and started throwing it around with Braylon. I pulled out a blanket and laid it out and sat on it with the basket watching Megan and Braylon toss the football around. After maybe 15 minutes there was a high pitch girly scream from behind me. I saw Megan's attention turns towards the scream and her eyes widen.

"Stace... You want to keep thinking about them without being distributed, the I suggest running." Megan said. I turned around and saw what she meant but stayed on the blanket. "Stace?" Megan walked over to me and sat down next to me. Braylon followed at sat on the other side of me.

"They flew across the Atlantic to come and find me. And I think I know who's idea it was."

"It's something new for you huh? See people other than Megan care for you?" Braylon asked. I nodded and he put his arm around me as sort of aside hug.

"It really is different from living with my father and living with them. For once, I don't need to wake up in fear. But that doesn't matter. I still have you guys to protect me anyways."

"Even if we are half way across the Atlantic?" Megan asked.

"Even if you are half way across the Atlantic." I gave a sly smile to Megan as Braylon kissed me on my head. "Hey are they still running?" I asked in a whisper just in case they were behind me. Megan opened me mouth to say something but I was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder and I knew immediately who it was.