Chapter 8 (Stacy)

Megan and I sat on my bed laughing and catching up with each other. A few times, the boys tried eavesdropping on us. It didn't turn out so well.

"Stacy! Megan! We're leaving!" The boys yelled from downstairs in unionism.

"Ok! See ya at Christmas!" We yelled back then started laughing.

"Ok, for the 1000th time, are you sure we aren't twins?" Megan asked.

"For the 1000th time, I positive I got no siblings." I said smiling. We sat there talking for probably 3 and a half hours. We finally decided to change into your pajamas and go to bed. I walked over to my dresser/vanity and pulled out a pair of plain pink long pajama pants and a black tee with a penguin ice skating and put them on before walking back over to my bed and climbed under the covers and going to sleep.

-

When I woke up, Megan was standing over me staring.

"Good morning!" She piped. I smiled at her.

"Good morning to you too!" I said back. I turned over on my side and checked my phone. 5 missed calls, 5 new text messages. I checked the messages first.

-

From: BooBear

Morning Stacybear! Wish you were he with us. Miss you already :.( Wish these 4 week were go by already! xxxxxx

-

From: DJ Malik

Mornin' Stace! Not missing us to badly are you? x

-

From: Nailler

GMorning Stace! Just another 22 more days before we come home! Tell Megan I say Good Morning BTW! x

-

From: Leeyum!

Morning Stace! x

-

From: Hazza XD

Morning Stacy! Missin' you like crazy! I messed up my lines 3 times last night because of you! Wish it was already Christmas... xxx

-

I'm regretting letting the boys make their contacts...

"Awww! He messed up his lines because of you! If that's not romantic i donno what is!" Megan said over my shoulder.

"Were you reading my texts?" I asked looking at her.

"Uh- I- Um... I made breakfast. How does cereal sound?" She said ignoring the question.

"Sounds like food." I said getting out of bed and following Megan downstairs. Once down stairs, I walked over to the fireplace and picked up a box from the mantel then walked to the kitchen when Megan had out 2 bowls and spoons, milk, 2 cups, and fruit loops. I sat on the bar stool next to Megan and placed my phone next to my bowl and my box on top of my phone.

"Oo! Present!" Megan said once she saw the box.

"Not for you! Its for me from one of the boys. Don't know which one yet..." I said pouring the cereal into the bowl then adding the milk. The microwave went off. "What you make?" I asked looking at Megan.

"Bacon!" She yelled in a funny voice before jumping out of her seat and walking over to the microwave to get out the bacon.

"Oh I forgot. Naill says GMorning." I said once Megan was sitting back down. A huge grin spread across her face.