Chapter 11 (Stacy)

When I woke up, I was the first one awake. I decided to get dressed since there's nothing much to do when your the only one awake. I walked up stairs and into my room. I locked my door and walked into my bathroom where I took a quick shower. I got out and wraped a towl around me before walking out and over to my closet. I pulled out a pair of dasiy duke style jean shorts, a tank top, and a off the shoulder top with a panda bear on it. I walked out of my closet and set the clothes on my bed. I walked back over to my closet and grabbed the small box with my anklet in it. I walked back over to my bed and got dressed and put on my anklet. I brushed my wet hair than walked downstairs. Once downstairs I walked into the kitchen and found Megan sitting at the counter on her phone.

"Hey, Megan." I said.

"Hey, Stacy." She said not looking up from her phone.

"What ya doing?" I asked looking over her shoulder.

"Buying my plane ticket." She answered. She looked up at me. "Its ok. I'm not leaving till next week." She added quickly, probably because of the sadness in my eyes. I nodded and smiled. A few seconds latter, Niall walked in and got food.

"Morning!" Megan and I said, making Niall jump. He turned around with an apple in his mouth.

"Morning!" He said. Well I think he said that, it was hard to tell because of the apple. Megan giggled and I pointed to the apple which he took a huge bite of. I started to giggle then. I picked up a bannana and peeled it. I was about to take a bite out of it before someone, Harry, covered my eyes and moved my arm and took a bite out of it. He uncovered my eyes and walked on the other side of the counter.

"My banana!" I said looking at it with big eyes. Megan started laughing now. I shruged and ate it causing Megan to fall off the stool and hit her head on the floor causing me to laugh. Harry and Niall stared at Megan with worried looks. "Megan are you ok?" I asked inbetween laughs. Megan stoped laughing and showed me a thumbs up before going back to laughing. I continued to laugh for about 3 seconds before I winced and stopped. Megan must have saw me wince because she stoped laughing and got up.

"Ribs?" She whispered to me. I nodded and she gave me a hug. If I didn't hurt so bad right now, I would be laughing right now at Niall's face. He looked like a lost puppy it was so cute! He then took that moment to walk out of the room. "Does he know?" Megan asked me in a normal voice now.

"Niall, no. Harry, yes." I said as Louis walked in. "Louis, yes." Louis looked at me confused when I said that. So did Megan and Harry.

"You told them about your dad?" She asked suprised. I nodded.

"Of course. I trust them not to tell anyone." I answered.

"Wait since when did Louis and Megan know?" Harry asked.

"Megan knew for about 12 years. Louis knew since last night." I answered finishing my banana.

"Since when did Harry know?" Louis asked.

"Since the plane ride back from Californa. Megan if you ask since when did I know, I will slap you." Megan threw her hands up in serender.

"How did you know I was going to ask that?" She asked.

"Do we need to go threw this again?"

"Here they go again..." Louis said looking at Harry.

"It's the water balloons all over again." Harry replied before walking out of the kitchen with Louis and before we could respond. We sat there for a few seconds thinking.

"Did they just-?" I asked.

"Yeah." Megan replied.

"Does that mean-?" I asked.