Chapter 9 (Stacy)

Christmas Eve

"Found it!" Megan yelled showing me a colorful mistletoe.

"No wonder I couldn't find it." I said walking over to her and taking it. "Its all multicolor!" Megan laughed. I sat the mistletoe on the kitchen counter and walked into the living room where Megan was on her computer.

"Twit cam?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Yep!" She answered poping the p. I pulled out my phone and opened up twitter. I quickly typed a new tweet and put my phone next to me as Megan's phone buzzed.

"'@StacykinzMarieee: Come join me and @MeggybooLovesYou on twit cam!'" Megan read out louded. I smiled and we started the twit cam.

"HAI!" Megan said. I got up and ran upstairs. "Stacy! I thought we were going to be in this with me!" She yelled. I laughed loud enough for her to hear me. I walked back downstairs with my blanket around me and sat down next to her.

"Heywwoooooo!" I said.

"Why are you in your blanket?" Megan asked looking at me.

"Its cold, you won't let me start the fire, the blanket was the only thing left for me to keep warm." I replied.

"Fine, I'll go start the fire!" Megan said, passing me the computer. Megan got up and walked over to the fire. I opened my mouth to say something but Ready to Run started to play from my phone.

"That would be Louis." I said smiling and picking up the phone. "Oh and he wants to FaceTime meh... Great..." I answered it and there showed a very close up picture of Louis's eye.

"Louis, I do not want to see your eye." I said. He moved the camera and I saw his whole face now.

"STACYBEAR!" Louis yelled. I looked over at the twit cam and #hilouis and #heylou were trending.

"Oh, Louis? I'm on twit cam so tell me whatever it is quick." I said.

"Our plane in deladed. We won't make it to London till like the afternoon or at night..." He said. I made a sad face. "I gotta go. Text ya later, Stace!" He finished and hung up. Soon #dontbesadstacy was trending.

"Megan! On your way back over here, get me a box!" I yelled over to Megan.

"Got it!" She yelled back.

"So, after that sad moment, what's up?" I said. "So I'm getting a lot of nothings and watching your twit cam." I said. Megan sat next to me and handed me a box.

"Here you go. One box as requested." She said. I opened it and pulled out the little slip of paper which had Harry's name on it. I look on the fluffy thing and saw a circle of pink dimonds on it. "Pretty. Which boy gave that to you?" Megan asked taking it out of the box.

"Secret!" I said taking it back.

-

We did twit cam for maybe another 30 minutes prank calling the boys, well most of the boys. We ended the twit cam once Louis was on to us and started texting us and calling us. I turned on the TV onto the 'popular musicans' news thing while Megan ordered pizza.

"The popular boy band, One Direction, was mobed at an airport in Japan when they were suposedly going back to London for Christmas." The lady was saying. I turned it up louder. "The band were able to get on the plane just a few hours ago after running to another airport halfway across town. It was reported that this was one of the craziest mobbing they have ever experianced." Megan sat down next to me and started to watch. I took out my phone and looked over the texts Louis was sending me. "One Direction is of now halfway to England. Their tour manager, Paul Higgins, said that they are making sure security is at the airport ahead of time before the boys get there." Megan took the remote and turned off the TV.