Chapter 18 (Stacy)

It was the first day I will be joining the boys on their tour and tonight they have a concert which my friend Zack will be at because he is 'being forced' to come with his niece? I don't know it might have been his cousin. I climbed out of my bed and walked over to my closet to grab the clothes I will be wearing for the day. As I was going through the clothes options, the boys came in my room. I ignored them and went back to looking for something to wear. I heard something being unzipped and saw Louis and Zayn standing above it as Harry and Liam came in my closet and started grabbing outfits and going back out.

"Uh... Morning?" I said confused as to what's going on.

"Morning Stacy!" The chimed happily and went back to what they were doing.

"Mind telling me what you're doing?" I asked walking out of my closet.

"Here. Get changed." Niall said handing me an outfit and pushing me into the bathroom and closing the door.

"Da hell?" I said mainly to myself. I shrugged off their behavior and did my morning routine. When I was done in the shower I got dressed in the clothes I was given. It was a black Polly zip front crop top, a maroon high waisted skirt, a silver jeans light washed cropped denim jacket, and lace up talk wedge booties. I added a layered crescent charm necklace and a ring Megan gave me for my 16th birthday. I walked out of the bathroom and put my pjs in my clothes basket. I saw the boys left my room and left a note.

Put your make up in you're make up bag and your things in a different bag. We'll be back up in a few minutes. Had to get you another suitcase.
-Lou x

I rolled my eyes but did as I was told. When the boys came back up they unzipped the other suitcase and went to put my other items in it. I looked at Louis and walked over to him.

"Things? Why can't you call them by their proper name?" I asked him.

"Can you sit on the suitcase for me please?" He said ignoring the question. I rolled my eyes and sat on it.

"Lou, I'm being serious. Why can't you call them by their name? I mean its offensive to them. How would you like it if I called you boy? Hm?" I said.

"Stace, Lou, what are you talking about?" Harry asked walking over to us with my make up bag and my 'thing' bag. He placed them in the other suitcase before joining me on the one I was sitting on. I handed him the note Louis wrote.

"Why do you care so much if I calls them things? They're inanimate objects!" Louis said when he finally got the suitcase zipped up.

"Is it wrong that I find it cute that Stacy cares so much over this?" Harry asked.

"Ew." I said playfully jumping off the suitcase and sitting on the other one with Niall so Liam can zip it up. They all started laughing expected for Harry who pretend to pout. They all left with my bags down stairs... Well Harry stayed and sat on my bed pouting. "You are no pretending are you?" I asked him sitting next to him. He nodded. I giggled softly and kissed his cheek. "Aw I was joking." I said with a smile. He just nodded.

"I know." He sighed. I giggled again and stood up extending my arm for him.

"C'mon. They're waiting for us to head to the arena for you guys to practice or something." He took my hand and I dragged him out of the room downstairs.

"Wow you actually got him out. I thought he would just stay up their till the concert sitting on your bed." Niall said laughing.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Louis and I said in unionism.

"Nothing." Liam and Zayn said together. I turned around and looked at Louis and heard slapping going on. I looked back at them and saw Niall with 3 red hand prints on him. Probably one from Liam, Zayn, and Harry.