Chapter 19 (Stacy)

So the boys, Zack, and myself are now in Paris and its 2 days before my birthday. I'm excited for once about my birthday. They won't tell me what they have planed for it, but Zack plans ok keeping me out all day. I doubt that it will happen. Maybe half of the day but not the whole day. Anyways, I was sitting on the sofa in like the living room area of our hotel room while the others were doing site seeing and other tourists stuff (because we all know that they will never return to Paris again. Note sarcasm.)

"So you wanna watch a movie or just sit like this till the boys get back and sits in between us because they are over protective of their babysitter?" Zack asked smirking as he played with my fingers.

"I donno I mean sitting like this on the sofa sounds like a good idea. Then we can watch them try and separate us." I replied casual. (If you're wondering how we are sitting, on of his arm is draped across my shoulders, his other hand is playing with my fingers, my head is on his shoulder, and my legs are across his legs).

"Good because I didn't want you to get up to put in a movie. And I didn't really want to get up either." He said. I giggled as he kissed my head.

"Ok I have a serious question to ask you." I said. He nodded. "Did Louis or any of the boys figure out about the kiss back at the stadium in London?" He shook his head no. "Thank god." I sighed.

"That means I can do this." He stopped playing with my fingers and used two of his to turn my face to look at him. He placed his lips on mine and it didn't take me long to respond to this seeing it happens a lot when the boys aren't around. Our lips moved in sync and I wrapped one of my arm around his neck.

"Louis! You forgot the key again didn't you?" Liam's voice said on the other side of the door causing us to break apart.

"Relax. Stacy and Zack are here!" Louis replied. One of them knocked on the door and I groaned.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"How rude!" Niall said.

"Stacy can you please open the door?" Harry asked.

"No! Don't you guys each have a key?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" Zayn said and not even a second later the door opened.

"I swear you guys are stupid." I said glaring at them as they walked in. Zack chuckled as they ran over and attempted to pick me up from next to Zack to carry me away. It was actually quite funny. After like 15 minutes of them trying, they finally got me away from Zack. I pouted as I was sat on Louis lap on the other side of the sofa. I climbed over Liam and Niall and sat on Zack's lap with my legs over the other theirs.

"Oh come on Stace! We took like an hour on getting you away from him!" Harry groaned.

"Actually it was 15 minutes." Zack corrected. I nodded in agreement to Zack's statement.

"Whatever it was hard work!" Louis said.

"Yeah because all you boys have to do is sing and look pretty for the cameras." I shot back receiving glares form them. I got up and pulled Zack with me. "You know what. I think I'm gonna go in the other room. And bring Zack with me because I don't trust yall around him. May rub off on him and make him stupid and annoying." I said looking at Louis when I said the last sentence.

"Why you looking at me?" Louis complained. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bedroom door and inserted my key. It unlocked for me and we walked in.

"Now you can't get in unless I open it. Ha!" I said and closed the door. I walked over to my bed where Zack was laying down. I laid on top of him making him sigh. I giggled and rolled off of him so I was now beside him.

"Hi." He said turning to look at me.

"Hey." I said. We just laid there looking at each other before there was a knock at me door. I sighed.

"Go away!" Zack and I yelled in unionism. The door opened to Paul. He looked us over before closing the door behind him.

"Hey Pauly!" I said with a smile.

"I forgot he had a key to all our rooms..." Zack mumbled in my ear causing me to laugh.

"Anyways. What do you want?" I asked politely when I finished laughing.

"You left your phone out there. 'M my bae' keeps calling." Paul said handing me my phone. I thanked him and he left.

"One second." I said and he nodded. I got up from the bed and walked over to my attached bathroom and called Megan back.

"S. Why haven't you been answering my calls?" She asked angry.

"Sorry Meg. I left my phone in the living room. Paul just gave it to me. Anyways what's up?"

"Nothing really. I'm just watching TMV. What's new with you?" She asked. Oo I know this trick. I say nothing and she's going to say 'really because it looks like you have a new boy toy.' I hate this trick question.

"Oh nothing. I'm in Paris with the boys. Think they may try something for my birthday in two days."

"Really? Because it looks like you forgot to mention to me about your new boy toy when we were texting." Told ya.

"Ok one, he's not. Two, what do you know about this surprise the boys are planing for my birthday?"

"One, if he's not your BF does that mean I can have him? Two, I'm not sure... Ok fine they are throwing a surprise party for you while you're in Paris. I'm suppose to fly out tonight and I'm staying in the same hotel but a floor below you guys. They're leaving to pick me up from the airport at 11 so that's where they will be if they say anything different they're lying. Also when I get there you are introducing me to this hottie TMV won't stop blabbering about." I rolled my eyes and said goodbye to her before going back into the room and saw Zack playing video games against the boys in one of those Mario Kart online things. I skipped over and sat next to him. I watched him win the next 3 rounds. I sighed and turned his head to face me. I smiled sweetly and pressed my lips to his. He put the controller down and pulled me on to his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync. We pulled a part to catch our breath. I rested my forehead in his. I pecked his lips multiple times. After my last peck on his lips he smashed his lips back onto mine. He traced his tongue across my lower lip asking for entrance. I denied it and he bit my lip causing me to gasp. He took this time and slipped his tongue into my mouth. There was a forceful knock on my door which scared us making us stop.

"What?!" I asked kinda angry like but whatever.

"I need Zack!" Louis said. I groaned but got off of Zack so he could go. I walked with him to the door. Before he opened the door I pecked his lips. He walked out.

"Don't break him, got it? If he comes back to me annoying and stupid, I'm coming after you." I said simply. Louis nodded and they left the hotel room. I looked around and saw the other boys were gone as well. Great. I'm alone in the hotel room. What can I do? I smile when an idea popped in my head. I walked over to Louis's room and looked around for something. While doing so I started humming. When I couldn't find anything useful for my idea, I trashed the room and went to the next room, Liam's. It continued with all of the rooms till each on got trashed but my own and Zack's. I smiled and grabbed my flats and purse and walked out of the room hotel room and downstairs. When I walked out of the hotel, my phone started to blare Megan's ringtone. I sighed and dug my phone out.

"Yellow." I said into the phone as I started walking to the nearest Starbucks.

"Green." She said.

"Not this again." I groaned. "What's up Meg?"

"Nothing. Just that the boys moved me to and earlier flight and that I'm waiting for them at the airport. You?" She said like it was no big deal.

"Wait the boys moved you to an earlier flight? How is that possible? We just talked like 30 minutes ago and now you are waiting at the airport for them?"

"Pretty much. Oh the boys are here. Gotta go. I'll text you when I'm at the hotel. Grab me some Starbucks, 'kay?"

"Alright. Bye." I hung up and walked into Starbucks. I ordered mine and Megan's drinks and waited for them. Once I got them I walked back to the hotel.