Chapter 6 (Stacy)

Once we landed we got off the jet, we got into a black SUV. Harry drove. I was in the passenger seat. The boys were sitting in the back talking and goofing off. When we got home, we loaded out of the car and ran inside.

"Ok 1D! Get your ass's in your pajamas and get in bed!" I yelled before they could run off.

"Awww!" They complained.

"Stop complaining. As long as you are in pajamas and in bed, I don't care what you do." I said walking upstairs and into my room.

Once In my room, I locked the door and walked over to my vanity/dresser thing and pulled out my yellow booty pajama shorts with white/black lepard print and my black Hogwarts oversized shirt. I then took off my clothes and changed into my pajamas. Once done, I walked over to the door and unlocked it then layed on my bed. I couldn't believe that I told Harry the truth about my father. I really hope I can trust him not to tell anyone...

I laied there on my bed thinking. Before I knew it, I was asleep. When I woke up, I noticed my phone wasn't on my night stand. My first thought was that Louis took it.

"Louis!" I yelled walking out of my room.

"What's up?" He yelled from down stairs.

"Give me my phone back!" I yelled

"Shit..." I heard Louis say. "Uh... I'll be up there in a minute!"

"You better!" I said before walking back in my room and over to my desk.

I sat at my desk and opened my laptop. Once logged in to it, I went onto tumbler and started reading fanfictions. A few minutes later, Louis came in with my phone.

"Here Stace." Louis said tossing me the phone.

"Thanks." I said then went back to reading.

About 30 minutes later, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen only to see a note on the counter.

We went out for a few. Be back around 2:30 unless Liam tweets where we are going and we get mobbed. ~Louis

Great I'm home alone for 2 hours. What to do... What to do... I could go swimming. Or kick the soccer ball around... I sat down on the couch and started to think about things to do till my stomach decided to interrupt my thinking and growled. I got up and walked over to the kitchen to see what I could make. I didn't find anything worth using to cook so i ordered pizza.

When the pizza guy came i payed for the pizza then sat at the counter and started to eat. 30 minutes later, I was done with the pizza and closed up the box.

"This is boring... And I still have 1 hour to my self..." I said aloud then walked to the backyard and over to the playground where I had a perfect veiw of the front yard.

ONE HOUR LATER

I sat there in the playground chilling out playing solitaire. I heard what sounded like a car pulling up into the drive way so I looked out the window thing and sure enough there was the boys. I ducked down from the opening so they would't see me and I put the cards away. Once the cards were away I crawled over to the couch and sat there listing to the boys inside.

"Stacy! We're back! Did you miss us?" Louis yelled.

"Stace?" Niall yelled after no response to Louis.

If you're wondering how I know whats going on and how I can hear them, the door leading out to my balcony was open, as well as my bedroom door and back door.

"Stacy this isn't funny! Answer us!" Liam yelled. I peeked over the opening and saw the boys-from the glass door-looking around the house for me.

"Lads, I'm gonna go check upstairs." Zayn said.