Chapter 12 (Stacy)

"I would have never found out that you're my sister..." Louis said. I stared at him in shock. What was he talking about? I have no siblings, I don't think anyways. Louis could just be lying though. Saying that to make me happy. But he sounded like he was telling the truth and he sounded like he really wants me to believe him... Shut up Stacy! You don't know what you're talking about! I sighed.

"Lou, you know I don't have any siblings." I said. He looked at me, his eyes full of disbeleife from what I just said.

"You can think that all you want but we are siblings. When you were really little, mum and dad were getting a devorce. Mum got cusidy of me and was trying to get cusidy of you aswell but didn't. You went with dad to Californa and grew up there. Dad never told you about Mum or me or anyone here because he must have thought that if you told the police about him abusing you and you knew about us then they would send you here or something." Louis said. I sighed.

"I'm not saying if I believe you or not, but it sounds real enough to be true..." I replied. I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them.

"So you believe me?" He asked.

"Yes. I mean no. I don't know! Okay? This is just stupid to even talk about!" I snapped. "S-Sorry... Didn't mean to snap at you. I just need to process this before I dicide to believe you or not... Its a lot to think about for having no siblings for basicly your whole life..." He nodded. I got up and walked to the edge of the roof. I jumped off and was greeted by Megan leaning in the door way. She looked me over before saying something.

"You snapped at him, didn't you?" She asked crossing her arms. I nodded. "Do you believe him?" I shrugged.

"Do you?" I asked her.

"Only if you do." She replied. We walked in the house and to my room. Megan sat in one of my beanbags and I laid on my bed. We sat in scilence watching recorded episodes of X Factor, mainly the season One Direction was on, for Megan of course. After a few episodes, Megan broke the scilence.

"What are you thinking about?" Megan asked.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

"What are you thinking about?" Megan repeated slower.

"What would happen if I did beleive Louis..." I said hugging my pillow. Megan smirked.

"Well if you did beleive him, you would have to follow his 'golden rule'." Megan said putting quotations around golden rule. I gave her a confused look.

"I'm guessing this golden rule thing is diffrent then the one from first grade. You know treat others how-" I said

"How you want to be treated. I think that was the only thing I learned in from Mrs York..." Megan joked. "Anyways thats not Louis's golden rule. His is any of his sibilings can't date any of the band members." I pouted.

"I don't think I want to beleive him now." I said. Megan started laughing. "Shhh! Its back on and is Cher's turn!" Megan only kept laughing so I threw my pillow at her.

"Hey!" She complained throwing it back at me. I ducked out of the way so it wouldnt hit me. I grabed my pillow and threw it at her. She threw it back and hit me. "Haha!" I threw another pillow at her.

"How does it feel now?" I yelled. There was a knock at my door before Liam came in. He opened his mouth to say something but Megan and I threw pillows at him.

"Ah!" He yelled running out of the room.

"You forgot to close my door!" I yelled at him.

"Do it yourself! I don't want to get pillows to the face again!" He yelled back.