Chapter 7 (Louis)

I feel so bad for Stacy. No one cared about her? No one wishing her a happy birthday? I know it seems like a dumb thing to cry about but she's 20. She went 20 birthdays without anyone wishing her a happy birthday. I wanted to tell her I know how that feels but I would just be lying. Every year at least someone wished me a happy birthday.

"Lou? Louis? Earth to Louis!" Liam said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, sorry." I said sitting down.

"Its ok, Lou." Liam replied.

"Back to what we were saying. Lou? Do you know why Stacy ran out of the room crying?" Niall asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I did." I said.

"Great. What did she say?" Zayn asked.

"It had something to do with her past. That's all she told me, really." I lied, well, half lied.

"Ok. Did you tell her about what her dad told us? You know, when we called her dad and asked him about her?" Harry asked.

"No. It didn't pop in my head when we were talking." I lied again. It was one of the only thoughts that was going threw my head. Well, other than how Stacy must be feeling right now.

"What do you mean 'Didn't pop in my head'? Lou, she's your sister for crying out loud! Your sister that you didn't even know about that was living with your dad!" Naill yelled but not loud enough for Stacy to hear, I don't think she was able to hear it at least.

"Shhhhhh! Nialler! Do you want her to come down here?" Harry asked.

"Sorry..." Naill said looking down.

"Did she say if she was coming or not?" Liam asked.

"Do- Do you think that maybe we could change the date of the concert and leave next week instead?" I asked. I really didn't want to leave Stacy. I would mess up all my lines because I would be distracted thinking about Stacy...

"Lad, you know if we could, we would move it to after New Years." Zayn said. The others nodded in agreemeant. I sighed.

The "meeting" went for about 15 minutes, well in till Stacy came down and started cooking something.

"Stacy? What are you cooking?" Niall asked.

"Food." She replied sarcastically. She looked over her shoulder and winked at us.

"What type of food?"

"What do you want?" She asked turning around to face us. "Because I was going to make my famous pasta and meatballs but if you want something else and I know how to make it, I could cook it for you boys."

"Pasta sounds good." Zayn said. We nodded in agreement.

"Great because I was going to make it either way." She smirked and started cooking. Niall, Harry, Liam, and Zayn walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. I stayed in the kitchen and watched Stacy cook.

"You know I would call you when dinner is ready, right?" She said when she realized I was still there.

"Yeah. I know. Uh, Stace?" I said.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"When is your birthday?" I asked. She froze. "You don't have to tell me." I added quickly. She brushed off her hand and turned to face me.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked a little coldly.

"I just wanted to know." I said making Stacy loosened up. She went back to cooking.

"January 10th." She said softly after a long period of silence.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"January 10th is my birthday." She repeated louder so I could understand her. It was then my turn to freeze. My mom always said I had another sister who's birthday was January 10th though I never believed her... Till that phone call and when Stacy said her birthday. After a few minutes of processing, Stacy scooped some pasta into a bowl, for herself probably, then walked over to the table with sauce and meatballs and the rest of the pasta.