Chapter 10 (Stacy)

"Meggy!" I whispered yell to Megan from the balcony. "Come here with those water balloons the boys were going to use on us!"

"Kk!" She said in the same voice walking over to me with them. "Wait why do you need them?" I pointed to where the soccer goals where, which is where the boys were playing soccer. "Oh..." She said understanding. I grabbed one balloon and threw it then ducked out of view.

"What was that?" Zyan asked.

"I donno but it got me all wet!" Louis answered. I peeked threw one of the gaps keeping the glass on the balcony together and saw the boys went back to playing.

"Next one Please." I whispered to Megan and she handed me the next balloon. I got up and threw it before ducking down again.

"There it was again!" Zyan said.

"I'm even wetter now!" Louis complained. I looked threw the opening again and saw the boys looking around for what it was.

"I think it was a water balloon, lads." Liam said looking at balloon scraps the others walked over to where he was and looked with him.

"Help me out with this one?" I whispered to Megan grabing 2 balloons. Megan noded and grabbed 2 balloons also. I got up and threw both balloons. Megan did the same. We ducked down and giggled.

"Hey!" The boys complained.

"Those are deffently water balloons." Zyan said.

"Yes but where are they coming from?" Naill asked. I grabbed 2 more balloons and Megan grabed the last 2.

"On 3?" She asked in a whisper.

"I would rather not wait." I said standing up and throwing them then ducking down. Megan did the same.

"Where the hell are those fucking balloons coming from?!" Louis yelled. Megan and I started cracking up and had to cover our mouthes to not me heard. We crawled off the balcony and walked down stairs. Once downstairs we walked into the living room and sat on the couch where we laughed, well, till someone was standing over us and made us stop.

"Water balloons? Really?" A wet Louis asked. I pointed at Megan.

"Her fault for bringing me the balloons!" I said.

"You're the one who asked for them!" She said.

"We've been best friends for how long now?" I asked her.

"13 maybe 14 years?" She asked.

"So we've been best friends for that long and you forgot that I come up with stupid thoughts?" She nodded.

"Oops!" She said causing us to laugh again, well for a breef moment before I winced and stoped.

"How did you even find the balloons?" Louis asked.

"SECRET!" Megan and I said in uninisum.

-

For about 3 hours we just hanged out playing video games again which turn out to me and Megan being on teams and beating the boys' asses at almost every game. We stopped playing games once Niall yelled he was hungery and ordered pizza.

"Stace, its dark out. thinking what Im thinking?" Megan whispered to me when the boys started eating their pizza.

"If that thing is playing Man Hunt then i believe that I am." I whispered back.

"Why I do believe that we are thinking the same thing then!" She said in her normal voice.

"What is the thing you both are thinking of?" Liam asked.