Chapter 5 (Harry)

"Welcome back. We're here with One Direction and their babysitter Stacy!" Ellen announced. "Now, uh, Stacy? How well do you know the boys?" She asked.

"Well I don't know them really well like how the fans know them, but I know somethings about them." Stacy said.

"Ok well We're going to play a little game. So if you 6 could come follow me over here." Ellen asked. We all got up and followed her over the the other section of the stage. "Oh boys, how well do you know Stacy?" She asked when we got there.

"Well not much really." I said.

"I know that she hates being thrown into a pool." Louis said.

"Ok well then you will probably fail at this." Ellen said and the audience laughed.

"So over the break, we had Stacy write questions about herself so the boys had to answer. So this is going to be a test. I'm going to ask the questions Stacy wrote and the boys have to guess the right answer while Stacy writes the correct answer. Easy enough right?" She said.

"It sounds like I'm back in school..." Liam said.

"Well, you will be. Uh could someone bring the Desks out?" Ellen said and 6 desks with chairs, paper, and pencils were pushed out on stage. "Thanks."

The desks were in rows of 2. The first row was me and Niall. The second row was Louis and Liam. The last row was Zayn. Then Stacy sat accross from us next to Ellen.

"Alright. First question. What's Stacy's favorite color?"

I thought for a moment then wrote down my answer.

"Second question. Where is Stacy from?" Ellen asked. I wrote down my answer for the question.

"I thought these questions would be hard." Niall said jokingly.

"Oh they get harder. No worries." Stacy said.

"Third question. What is the first song of yours did Stacy heard first?" Ellen asked.

I looked around at the lads and they had the same thought that I had.

"What?" Zayn said. "We have 4 albums. There are so many options!"

"Would you like a hint?" Ellen asked. We all nodded. "Stacy would you like to give them a hint?" Stacy shook her head no.

"Sorry." Stacy said.

"Oh come on Stace!" Liam said. Stacy smiled and wrote down the answer.

I thought for a moment then took a guess and wrote down Midnight Memories. Its not like its being graded or we get grounded for getting the answers wrong. Right?

"Fourth question. What's Stacy's twitter?" Ellen said. Stacy wrote down the answer then looked up at me and the lads. I thought for a moment then looked into her eyes and realised its a trick question so I wrote on my paper 'She doesn't have one'.

"Finall question. What band member is Stacy's favorite?" Ellen asked. Stacy was about to write something but then stopped.

"Wait, I never wrote that." Stacy said.

"I know. You only put four so I added one." Ellen said. Stacy nodded then wrote down her answer. I wrote mine down.

"Is everyone done?" Ellen asked us.

"Yes." The 5 of us said at the same time.

"Ok so we will have Stacy go backstage and grade them while you 5 sing." Ellen said. The audince cheered and Stacy grabbed all the papers then went back stage.The rest of us stayed here and got ready to sing. After a few minutes the 5 of us started to sing Steal My Girl. After we were done Stacy came back on stage and handed us our little 'test'.