Epilogue (Stacy)

It's been a year since I found Zack had only used me to go to London to be with his girlfriend, the boys have been busy getting ready for their On The Road Again Tour, I finally had the birthday I've always wanted (it took 22 years but whatever), and now the boys and I are riding bikes and skateboards around a nearby park. Well, technically the boys are riding bikes and skateboards while I sit on Louis's handle bars.

"Louis! Slow down!" Harry yelled after us.

"Never!" Louis yelled back as I going.  We actually had to stop because of an elderly couple walking by and Louis didn't want to chance running them over. The boys caught up to us and I hoped off Louis handle bars and got on to Harry's handle bars. As soon as I got on he took off leaving the boys in the dust. I laughed as I held on for my life. Harry rode on to a bike trail in the woods.

"Harry? Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Somewhere." He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. I groaned causing him to laugh. "Relax its not that far away." I sighed.

We rode a little bit more before the trail ended.

"Okay. We have to walk from here." Harry said with a bright smile on his face. I got off the handle bars and Harry propped the bike against a tree. He offered a hand for me and I took it. We continued walking. The path was pretty much clear of any obstacles except for a tree and a rocky path leading downwards.

"Harry, where the hell are we going?" I asked him as he helped me down the rocky path.

"I already told you. We're going somewhere." Harry said.

"Over the rainbow?" I asked.

"What?"

"You said we're going somewhere so I asked over the rainbow as in are we going somewhere over the rainbow. Don't you know you ruin the joke if you have someone explain it to you?" I said with a roll of my eyes. Harry laughed as we came up to a lake. "Oh my god..." I looked up at Harry and he smiled down at me.

"Come on." Harry took my hand as we walked down to the lake when I just noticed the red and white checkered picnic blanket with pillows around it.

"Did you do this?" I asked Harry.

"Yeah... Well kinda but we won't go into details about that." I rolled my eyes.

We sat there for probably 10 minutes talking till I realize the boys, well Louis, is probably freaking out.

"Oh my god Harry! Louis is probably freaking out! We have to leave before he calls the cops and fill out a report!" I said. He started laughing.

"Stacy, calm down. He knows where we are. It's fine." Harry assured me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I nodded slowly before laying my head down on his lap.

After a while the sun started to set and it was one of the most beautiful sights ever. After a minute the sun had completely sat.

"Look up." Harry whispered in my ear. I looked up as told and saw millions of stars above me.

"It's- It's beautiful. Harry, how did you find this place?" I said to the curly hair boy.

"That, Stacy, is a secret." Silence developed between up but it wasn't one of those weird ones where no one knows what to say. "Stacy..."

"Harry."

"Stacy, will you be my girlfriend?"