CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

(There will be two parts to this  the second coming out this evening!! so don't worry I know this is a short one the next one makes up for that.... enjoy reading!)

Hardin POV

It was the second night that I had been there, in London. I was missing Tessa and emery. I fucking missed them more and needed them more then ever. Yet here I am now after screwing up with myself and breaking promises I made with Tessa, who the fuck do I think I am, who the fuck do I think I was?.

It's was six in the evening it had been a shit day all I wanted to do was fall asleep thinking of Tessa. That plan was long gone when I made the decision to drink letting all the mistakes follow. After years of not and multiple promises even now I broke them all. Every.Single.One. I felt the rage that I had broken them deep inside my lungs yet I used that as fuel to my fire to let them control every motion and being in my brain.

It started with whiskey, then tequila. Shot after shot before I soon and very quickly ran out of the two bottles complementary to this stupid shot hotel room. Deciding I needed more like the crisp taste in my younger and my taste buds sense of relief I headed out. No idea where on earth I would fucking go. The only thing on my mind was alcohol. All I needed was alcohol. I didn't think of Tessa. I should of looking back. If only I could protect her emotions.

I don't remember the name of the place something "Carl's.." i think,it was a dark lit bar with red low lighting. Two sets of doors and no que.
I stumbled in not drunk of my mind but drunk enough to remember the feeling of buzz alighting my body.  The music was loud I can't name any of the songs.

The bar tender or whatever was wearing a black shirt with a red tie I only remember it reminding me of Tessa and her uniform she used to wear. With the luminous green tie.
That was the last time that evening I thought of Tessa, and I really wish it wasn't.

As I begin to tell Tessa all that all I get is silence I don't know what to expect considering I'm not even half way through that night.
She's staring at the wall the only noise I've heard was a small whimper when I told her about the first drink. I stop talking at that moment and wait I can't load her with everything before I know how she feels.
"Baby please sa.."
"No...no.... no baby" she breathlessly says again her eyes biting red to the brim filled with tears.
"Get out" she barley whispers yet it's hers as clear as ever.
"Tessa please just let me explain the other things..." she holds her hands over her ears giving me flashbacks to the time in the greenhouse. Except this time I'm not holding her and instead I cause this, I caused this pain.
"Go, now just..just, go." She says as clear as day standing up covering herself and grabbing the door handle holding it open, not looking at me and waiting for me to leave. I walk over trying to convince her but end up talking over each other before she shouts out "just get the fuck out now!."
And just like that I stop while she looks me directly in the eyes, the same eyes I can no longer read because of the pure intensity of them.
I walk slowly at the door, Turing around to apologise or do something to try and resolve this or fix my mistakes.
But as I do I'm met with the load slam of the door and the load cry of emery from within. I'm helpless, I'm a helpless son of a bitch.
Did I ever really change.

Part two tonight....

Authors note——///
Ooof we're learning the truth now,
Okay I understand this is incredibly short but I read what I had written which was a tiaras if 1,024 words and well I didn't like it so for today this is part one and this evening will be long part two. Which I'm currently working in and it's getting much better, I just didn't want to leave you all waiting that long.
How are we all.... how did you like this chapter??
Comment and vote my loves I hope you enjoyed can't wait it catch up in the comments xxxxxx