CHAPTER THIRTEEN

TESSA POV:
It's been half an hour since we all fell asleep, trish is still out shopping but I'm awake in a bit of mild pain , the doctors said this could happen I think it's the stitches.
Just then Emery stirs in her sleep small snorting noises and her mouth opening and closing is all I need to know she is hungry.

"Hi my beautiful girl, did you nap good" I talk to her as she drinks my milk, I take a mental note to start pumping milk so Hardin can help with the night feeds I'm sure that will be a lot , she eats so much considering how tiny she is.

"Morning baby" hardin's voice startled me

"Woah.. way to scare me!!"

I finish up feeding Em and changing her into a clean nappy and Hardin takes her from my arms to put her in the baby rocker while I get ready and he gets snacks sorted, I decide to have a quick shower which relaxes my muscles I let out a sigh, after giving birth I've felt so loved and happy and I'm so excited for everyone to see our beauty , but I'm so exhausted and feel like I just want to stay in our little baby bubble. I hope Hardin stays calm and doesn't get too protective of us.

Once I've changed into fresh yoga pants and one of hardin's loose t-shirts I brush my hair taming the knots, I leave my hair down with my slight natural curl. I have zero energy to be putting on makeup but I curl my lashes and put some lipgloss on to look slightly more presentable, after all my mum is coming over. She has gotten better over the years Hardin and her have gotten along much better then they used to but neither of them will admit it.

I head downstairs and peak into the living room where I see an awake Emery staring at the dangling stars and moon in the baby rocker, knowing she's happy I go to help Hardin in the kitchen. He's laid out vegetable sticks and crisps with dip before finding some bits in the fridge I help him finish laying them out and he looks me up and down "woah I like those pants baby" he seductively says winking at me.
Thanking him but trying to ignore the hotness of him I change the subject
"Have you heard from your mum or everyone else" I question

"Mums about 10 minutes away and the rest are either leaving or on their way."

"Okay , do you think everything looks ok , should I clean up a bit more , or maybe I shou....."
he cuts me off with a powerful kiss slowly grazing my tongue with his it's long and passionate we pull away at the same time
"Thank you for keeping me sane" I giggle
"Oh your most welcome I could do that any day" with that he kisses my cheek, the little things that still shock me and show me how gentle and ...... take that back he leaves the kitchen but not before slapping my bum , gosh these yoga pants and him I roll my eyes but smirk and laugh to myself.

Half an hour later......
a knock at the door and trish and I go to answer Hardin holding Emery in the living room, it's Vance and Kim , Kim sequels and she rushes to hug me congratulating me before rushing to see Emery I suppose. "She has been excited since she found out you were in labour , it's taken a lot for me to keep her from going to the hospital or here"
Vance and I laugh as he hugs me
"No kids today then?" I ask him
"No we thought we would come just us , Smith sends his love though he's nearly finished with uni so he needed to work" I show him to the living room where we see Hardin watching over Kim as she hugs and kisses Em. "Hardin" I say wide eyes smiling , he greets Vance and comes to my side putting his hand on my waist , the next thing we know Landon Sophia and little 2 year old addy walk in , addy runs to my leg and hugs me "tess, tess .... where da baba" she's getting better at speaking she points to my stomach and holds her hands up puzzled ( like this 🤷‍♀️)
"The baby is here now addy , you can play with her when she gets a bit bigger" I strike hair hair that's in two bunches.
Landon hugs me and shakes Hardin hand they all join Kim and Vance sharing Emery around them , addys turn and she sits with a pillow on her touching the head "hewo aaaaa, what name ?" She looks up at me "it's emery sweetie"
"Hi Emwy seetie" we all giggle "it's just emery addy" Landon tells her. Her mouth forms an 'O' and she tells em "emwy you can my toys, I got lego....." she lists all her toys making us all smile adoringly and she gently kisses the head smiling with her small toothy smile , she is too cute.
Once ken and Karen arrive we are just waiting on my mum. Where even is she , she's normally always on time.
20 minutes later a knock at the door goes , that must be her.
I open it and I was right she's dressed nicely in red heals and dress wearing fancy jewellery a couple pieces I haven't seen before.
"Hi mum, where were y...." before I can even finish the question my flustered mum with a slight hint of some tears forming says
"I have something to tell you"
My heart starts beating faster , what's happening.
"It's about....."

To be continued...... 🤪

____________________
Ooooohhh I love a "to be continued" 😂😉🙃Decided to make this into a 2 parts next will be what carol says 😱 and the reactions and more on emery and asking +answering questions that sort of thing.
Sorry it's a bit short I'm tired but tomorrow comes part 2 😗✌️ thanks for reading , night 😴😂💗Xxxxx