CHAPTER TWELVE

TESSA POV :
The next morning we got the all clear from the midwives to go home they ran a couple of checks on me and Em but all was well, Hardin has gone out to collect his mum from the hotel she landed at the airport early this morning.
Just then I get a phone call from Hardin.

"Hey babe, just dropped my mum off to our house...I'm gonna be a tiny bit late, think there's umm....traffic" He stutters, why is he acting so strange. I decide to drop it, for now as I just want to go home and sleep before ALL the family comes over this afternoon to see us as a new family.

"Alright then, we are all okay here ...just don't be too long I want to have a sleep before everyone gets there."

"I know I promise this will be worth it though" he says and I can practically hear his smile through the phone.

"Okay, see you in a bit ... I love you"

"I love you tess"
And with that we hang up, well I guess I have some time. That is until em's mouth starts opening and closing rapidly she's hungry and whining, "is it time for your feed pip?" I say in a baby voice placing my nipple in her mouth it's still so strange being a new mum I feel like this is what I was meant to do.

HARDIN POV:
I hope Tessa is going to like this I finalised getting this last week and it's finally ready. My mum bombarded me with questions about Tessa and emery the minute I got her from the hotel I know she's excited but she needs to dial it down I don't want Tessa or emery feeling stressed I know tess is already exhausted honestly I just want to tell everyone to fuck off and come back another day till both my girls are well rested, but they all want to see her and tess would be mad if I stopped them so I guess I'm gonna have to put my feeling aside.

I'm driving Tessa's new car I hope she is going to like it she deserves it I know she does even if she doesn't think so. For giving birth and making us a family I owe her everything I have.
I'm parking in the hospital when the nerves kick in that this is officially our life I'm responsible for us all and I'm going to protect my girls like crazy. I press the elevator button and go straight to my girls room Tessa puts em in the black and grey car seat and she's sleeping peacefully looking like an angel. "She's all fed and sleeping so hopefully the car ride won't be bad" tess seems nervous. I peck her cheek and hold her hand taking her to the elevator, once we reach the car park I try to gage her reaction...

TESSA POV:
I'm holding hardin's hand in one and Emery's car seat with her strapped in it, I suddenly feel like we are walking to the most important part of our life it's the most overwhelming amazing feeling though. I scan the car park for hardin's car eager to get home. But I can't find it.
"Hardin where's you're car" I'm to tired to worry about this but I can't help it.
"What are you talking about, it's right there" he smirks and points. My eyes attach to a black Range Rover , he couldn't of.
"What.... how.....you did....what" I'm too shocked to form a sentence he walks us over and hands me the key with a keychain letters "E,T,H" on them.
"This is ours , how? we can't afford this"
"No baby this is all yours, you need the glamor consider it my thank you and your push present"
I kiss his plump lips as a thank you and he takes me to the front of the car, showing me the number plate saying "E T H SCT"
"It's all our letters and our surname" I smile the biggest smile and kiss him again teasing him with my tongue, i gently bite his bottom lip and we let out a small moan of relief.
We strap Em in the back and I hop in next to her to make sure if she needs something I'm there for her.
"I can't wait to drive this , I can't believe you did this for us"
"YOU, I did this for YOU this is all yours" he exadurates ,I roll my eyes and giggle.

20minuets later we arrive home I open the door and am instantly met with trish hugging me and examining me, "Tessa well done sweetie thank you for making me a grandma" I open my mouth to say something when Hardin interrupts "Mum what did I say give her room" he says annoyed.
"Hardin stop it's fine you want to go wash your hands so you can meet her" I tell trish she gets tears in her eyes and rushes inside she's just being sweet but I know Hardin wants us to himself he almost cancelled the family till I convinced him not to. He helps me down from the car and lifts em out helping me inside the house trish is sitting on the sofa, I'm so happy to finally be home the new baby being my highlight.
I pick her up carefully and head over to trish she smiles as I place her in her arms, she gasps "you are beautiful little one" she tears and kisses hear small peach fluff head. She peacefully spends the next half an hour cuddling her and asking questions which I happily answer , till em wakes up and starts crying. "Ok I think it's time for a change or feed" Hardin says handing her back to me I tell them I will place her down for a nap afterwards and have a sleep myself Hardin says he will join me and trish wants to go do some shopping for us and mostly Emery before the others get here which is perfect.

"Little girl , are you a bit stinky" I say trying not to smell it Hardin of course I'm the doorway blocking his nose. Once I'm done I gently pinch her cheeks and kiss all over her head making her show a big gummy smile , Hardin snaps yet more pictures and videos we both have so many ,we are going to need a professional photographer shoot soon and hang them up all around the house. She yawns a big yawn and I giggle her making me yawn as well I carry her with Hardin to the baby crib attached to our bed, I'm so lucky with my life I stroke her cheek and kiss her Hardin doing the same before we tuck ourselves up in our bed , finally getting comfy after what feels like forever i cuddle Hardin as we drift of to sleep it feels like forever since we have been this close. Our snuggly baby in her pink onesie all cute making muffled snores and strange noises sleeping next to us , it's so crazy this is my life but I wouldn't change one part of our journey at all because if we did who knows where we would be today.

——————————
Authors note 📝
Hey I just want to thank you all for 3k READS this is crazy 🤪😫 I made this one longer and tomorrow im gonna do the rest of the fam meeting her as I want to make that one special so look out for that , love you all 😍😱💗📝Xxxxxx