CHAPTER EIGHT

TESSA:
I can't believe we are only one week away from giving birth I'm kind of sad this pregnancy is coming to an end but I know the next chapter is going to be super excited, I'm currently trying to help the baby move down by bouncing on this pink ball I don't really know what it does but the doctor seems to say it will work.

I'm feeling mild discomfort down there but the doctor calmed me by saying it is just the baby finding it's way ready for me to give birth I'm hoping to give birth soon because I have been so excited meet her and now I'm this close I just want my body to hurry up.

We have tried multiple old wives tales of eating certain foods , spicy foods , pineapple and..... one "thing" out of all of them Hardin insists will work , yes you know the one, I'm just not confident in my body and with my big bump in the way I just don't see it working . This of course has left Hardin feeling "Fucking crazy" and at every chance he has he tried to convince me he even counts the days we haven't "done it" as he puts it or "fucked" every day it's "Tess it's now been (number) days since we fucked."
He has this mindset that straight after I give birth I will be back to being his again but I'm yet to tell him we can't for 6 weeks after that.
I'm letting the doctor tell him that mostly so I have some amusement after giving birth.

HARDIN POV:
This pregnancy is finally coming to an end and to be honest I can't wait ever since I put the furniture up last week it's all seemed so real yes I'm shitting myself about becoming a father but I got Tessa and to have another mini version of her is something amazing. This little one is truly our miracle.

Speaking of miracles, it's a miracle I'm still standing I haven't fucked Tess for 33 days god knows how I've done it. I miss the feeling of her body so much but in around one week I can have her fully back to me. Well I'm going to have to share her with emery through the day and night but I can accept that.

Our life has really changed for the better I can't believe when I was a teen I didn't want a girlfriend or children I thought they were useless how naive I was watching tess with her blonde hair in a low messy bun admiring down at our baby makes me feel like the happiest man in the world, she is so strong to go through everything that's happened in her life mostly me but now we are both here together , soon with a little bundle of joy named Emery.

My phone ringing interrupts my thoughts, it's my mum that's the third time today and it's only 1:00 she does this to check she doesn't need an emergency flight from uk if Tessa is in labour. I know this is only going to get worse with the number of calls everyday.
"Hi mum, before you ask no don't buy the plane ticket, Tessa is not in labour, no we don't need you to bring the set of baby cutlery you bought, if you have any other questions do ask?!?" I say nonchalantly
"Ha ha son very funny , I'm just excited to meet baby girl as long as Tessa is fine, I do have one little question though." She asks , here we go
"Hit me" I tell her
"I'll hold you to that when I do come there for your sarcastic answer to my call" I roll my eyes and hear her laugh down the line.
"no in all seriousness I just wanted to ask .... will you please tell your beloved mother the name of my beautiful grandchild to be born"
I sigh "mum since you asked so nicely you can wait till Tessa gives birth like everyone else is."
I hear her huff down the line we finish our call her telling me to give her love to Tessa and call her the minute something changes.

I go over to tess and watch her bouncing up and down on the ball. I give her a kiss on the lips and tell her about the phone call with my mum she laughs and scolds me on being rude.
She holds my hands as she rolls in circles on the ball. I don't really know what this does but she looks damn sexy doing it, which in my behalf doesn't help me.

Our baby will be in my arms next week if all seems so surreal and the pregnancy has gone really quickly, I love my girls with everything I have.

——————-/———————///——————///
AUTHORS NOTE:
THANK YOU FOR READING TESSA GOES INTO LABOUR SOON 😱 AHHH LOOK OUT FIR THAT CHAPTER COMING TOMORROW !!!! 👀👀🥺🥺💗💗❤️❤️ love you all thanks again for over 1K reads 😱Xxxxx