CHAPTER NINETEEN

Tessa PoV:
I can't believe it ... I don't and know I shouldn't feel ashamed but I'm embarrassed and emotional ... why... why should I be. It's natural if only some people could see that.I look down at the calm baby in my arms and only care about her she is what's important in all this .. I really am overthinking this all I guess some things never change.

"Babe ignore the fuck out of her" Hardin says clearly noticing me lost in my thoughts
"I know I should ...look at her Hardin she's ours really ours." I say still admiring my baby girl
"I won't say I'm not sad or embarrassed.... cause I am but not cause of breastfeeding just because of what she acted like... how could she Hardin... it's a baby causing no harm to her." I start to tear up.
"I know... it's so fucked up, she just clearly has no understanding and for that I'm so pissed off."
"Hey..." I pull his face to look at me "let's just forget about it now I just want to move on"I say not being able to talk about it anymore
"Your right...she's such an angel isn't she."
I nod my head ...the charming guy that truly changed for the better.
"Is my Hardin Scott going soft on me?" I question being fake shocked.
"Oh baby never in a million years... just become a dad." He winks at me and just like that I feel the flame in my cheeks alight... wow Tessa.
"Just you wait I still have to punish you."I snark jokingly back.
"Oh really for what.." he leans forward his face inches from mine minding emery in my arms I lean closer and whisper
"For swearing infront of our baby ...again." I smile and pull back.
"Oh come on tess ... really gonna leave it there"
I nod and get out the car going into the back seat to put emery in her car seat.
"Later then" Hardin says smirking as I shut the door
"Shush you.." I laugh stroking my baby's cheek.
"Your beautiful" Hardin says through the mirror.
"She is" I say back
"Yes but I was talking to you" instantly my heart warms and melts at the same time the same pounding of love that my heart thumps.
"I love you" I stare into his eyes And lean across the console and press my lips to his tasting the fresh mint layered with the lingering syrup before he even has time to reply.
"Your always my rock always have been" I say while he stares back to me.
"Me...you've always been mine."
"Is this still Tessa and Hardin" I say and we both laugh.
The situation that happened really bought us closer together to emery which I didn't think could even happen.
I watched him as he drove his features prominent and tattoos poking from his shirt.

24 hours later.....
Hardin PoV:
We just got to Landons ... I'm in the kitchen talking to him and Sophia about what happened.. I haven't told tess but I'm so frustrated I know she just wants to move on but really it annoys the fuck out of me and I don't know why.
"And so yeah she was a fucking bitch." I finish talking and sophia looks in shock while Landon is simpathetic
"Annoying thing is I can tell tess isn't over it.. she barley wants to talk about it and I heard her crying... I just don't fucking know what to do."I tug at my hair.
"Hardin I know Tessa ... and you two are both new to this but trust me she is gonna need to talk about this or else she might be frightened to do it again." Sophia gives me the advice. She is totally right if only tess could see that I tried to comfort her when I heard her cry but she ignored me and went to her side of the bed before falling asleep...I didn't mention it in the morning cause I didn't want to upset her but I know this is more emotional draining and scary to her then it seems when we talk about it... it's not something anyone can easily get over especially since it was the first time for her.
" I'm gonna go talk to her." I say leaving them in the kitchen to mutter about us

"Tess we need to talk...." I tell her.

Authors note :
Hey my loves I'm incredibly sorry it's been so long since my update I've had a lot going on in my life and sorry this chapter sucked 😭 I'm trying to add more drama as I feel this is to cheesy and not really hessa 100% ?!?! 😭💓
DRAMA INCOMING FEEL LIKE IT NEEDS THIS. 😂💓 sending love to you all update soon.