CHAPTER TEN

(Sorry later then planned been busy 😬🤣🤪)

TESSA:
"She's just in shock sometimes they struggle to breath she is ok." That's when I hear the most beautiful sound it's our girl crying , I thank whoever kept her safe during those minutes as the midwife comes to me with her, there's no feeling like this she is in my arms all the troubles i have gone through to get here she instantly stops crying the midwife explains her blue colour will go down in a couple minutes which is good she looks so frail and tiny. "Hi baby girl, I'm so happy to meet you Em" I whisper down to her kissing her head. Hardin strokes her head and kisses it as well. "You want to hold her?" I ask him sniffling.
"Definitely I'm nervous though, she's tiny"
"Your fine just support the head" I tell him I watch as he cuddles our newborn bundle of joy.

The midwife delivers my after birth I needed and injection in my thigh to help but I didn't care because all I could think about was watching Hardin smile and kiss Emery. After all that is done, the midwife tells us everything we need to know like during the night, when to bath her, but the one I have been waiting for....
"ok so I think I got it all in that region in terms of you Tessa, less exercise , rest , sleep and no sexual intercourse for another 6 weeks while you recover" she congratulate us again and says she will come back in 5 minutes to help breastfeed.
Hardin's face is priceless, he rolls his eyes " I can't believe that well shit to that rule" I scold him for swearing in front of her but laugh at the fact I knew that was one of the rules.
"Oh , I knew anyway so..." I start laughing again and he joins in before emery makes a cute little noise.

It's time to start breastfeeding, the nurse hands me emery and I get out my boob watching hardin's eyes go big as he immediately shifts awkward I smirk to myself, oh it's gonna be a long 6 weeks. As emery latches on it feels strange but the most normal thing I've ever done. The midwife leaves us , and Hardin comes over to watch us.

HARDIN:
Woah emery is really going on Tess boob I don't blame her and I'd be lying if I said I was t jealous, she is the most beautiful baby , my heart dropped when we couldn't hear her cry I felt like I failed tess in those short minutes but when I first held her it was instant love it's the 3 of us now , my own family.
Emery's small hands reach and I watch as the grab tessa's boob holding and pinching like there's no Tomorrow, I text in the big family group chat that she is here and safe I will let tess tell them all the details about the birth she has first hand experience after all. They all reply with congratulations and ask for pictures no way am I going to send them a picture of half of tess boob in it I tell them a quick later after breastfeeding and shut my phone off.
I kiss Tessa longingly slipping my tongue in, god I missed her like this . She pulls away shaking her head "not for another 6 weeks" she smirks happy with herself " not another 6 weeks" I say back. I'll let her have this now but mark my words we are not waiting 6 weeks 'just you wait Tessa just you wait' I think to myself.
I kiss newborn Emery on the forehead along with tess , my little family and I love it.

—————————————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE:
HEY , SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE TOMORROW WILL BE FIRST NIGHT IN HOSPITAL, NAPPY/DIPPER CHANGE PICTURES, GOING HOME , MEETING FAMILY AND MORE SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT 💗
I love you all 😘🌸😘Xxxxx