CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Hardin PoV
Fuck.... fuck....fuck
What have I done now. All the years and all the promises that I had changed and developed from arguing with her, but now look what I've done.
I'm such a piece of shit.
I'm walking along the road about 20 minutes away from Landons house. I don't even know the full job opportunity. I call my manager ,although she's a complete bitch she controls the hell of my life out.
"Hi Hardin,have you got an answer for me?" She asks in her high pitch annoying ass voice
"No , I don't even know what the job is" I reply back getting irritated again.
"Okay chill out,it's in London a six month trial. A fabulous book deal they want to offer you ,they would supply everything apart from flights and all they need from you is to promote their brand in your everyday life and have the legal rights to your book."
"Okay but I still don't see what's so special about this offer what's the difference other then it being in London and me having to leave Tessa and my newborn may I mention"
"Hardin..." she interrupts
"The difference is the price they offer."
"Okay how much are we talking" I sit down on a near by bench
"They are offering £25 million with only 10% commissions"
Fuck.

Tessa PoV:
What on earth was I thinking!
We haven't fought like that in years ... over my stupid overthinking of course.
I collapse on the ground as soon as the door slams shut with a loud thud. My heart feels like it's been torn from my chest... has he really gone... If so ... forever?
Tears just steam flowing like it's the most natural thing,i don't even feel embarrassed knowing a mad hearing that everyone knows what's going on.
Immediately sophia and Landon rush in comforting me as I feel like Im screaming out.

"What happened tess" Sophia's kind words ask
"He...h...he's gone" I shake my head stuttering.
"What do you mean" Landon questions.
"We has a ...fight over.... job...he....gone" I panic again as I'm to weak to not let it take over my body.
They hug me as I cry. Not cry.... ball my eyes, breakdown, just collapse . I feel like I'm back to wear I began. Back at the beginning with Hardin.
Once I've calmed down a bit... the humiliation hits me.
"I'm so sorry for all this." I say just as Karen walks in holding my bundle of joy.
I take her off her and admire her. Trish is right she truly has hardin's lips and nose. How is this happening.
I can't help but wonder where he is or what he's doing.
we have trust, I have trust. But I remember this feeling from when we fight I just have no idea what to do right now.
"Umm... I'm going to go home and wait for him I need to sort this out."
"Sweetheart are you sure?" Karen's voice sounds.
"Yes certain, see you soon" I wave good bye taking emery out to the car. To strap her in, the car Hardin bought. I need him... really need him... I hate this feeling.
I drive home and entered the empty house sitting down on the sofa after putting emery down after the car ride for a nap.
What is going to happen, ALL that money ... ALL.
How could he turn that down... it's only six months , however it is only a trial so who knows how long it could really be. I need him to come through the front door... we need to seriously talk about this.

Hardin PoV
The answer is clear on what I should choose.
I enter the house and see Tessa shoes at the door, thank god she's home. I need to tell her urgently,her eyes are blood shot and she's sat motionless only her eyes meet mine.
"Hi" she says her voice broken and quiet rubbing her knees sitting up, hope slowing grabbing her features.
"We need to talk" I look at the ground hearing her take a low deep breath in.

Authors note:
CLIFF HANGER SORRY !!!! 😂
I did itttt!!.... I'm back guys thank you so much for my lovely messages of support I'm slowly getting and feeling better!.
Hope you enjoyed this💞 made it longer as an apology.
As always send me your opinions on where you want to see this go !
I have a lot planned for the upcoming chapters so keep a close eye out 🤭😉😌Xxx
Stay safe everyone , sending love 🤩💋Xxx