CHAPTER SIX

HARDIN:

Holy fuck! There are only 5 weeks left until Tessa gives birth to our gorgeous baby girl emery, we decided on that name a couple weeks ago after us both saying Emily at the same time but I thought that was shit the minute I said it, I could tell tess did too.

Finally , after all my pleas Tessa is starting her maternity leave and today is her final day at work she just had a couple meetings to sort out flowers and shit so finishes earlier then normal which is a big positive for me.

I'm on my way to pick her up it's currently 1:30 I want to take her out for lunch somewhere but I don't know if she will be up to that she is always saying how uncomfortable she is and I wish there was something I could do to help but I can't, I hate seeing her like this. Not only that but she is so self conscious of her body and the way she looks which is a load of bullshit, and as much as I try to tell her that she doesn't listen, I don't think I've even seen her naked in the past 3 weeks... has it been that long .... god as much as I love my unborn child she really blocks everything and I mean EVERYTHING.

I'm waiting outside 'Young's weddings' Tessas office where she works every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Just then I see my girl and my heart beats with happiness something I never thought I would feel till her, she truly changed me. I get out the car and greet her with a kiss to my disappointment only a short one because she pulls away looking down at herself, I really need to talk to her about this whole situation, but for now I'm helping her safely get into the passenger seat of my car.

Once I get in and star the the engine I tell her "you know you should really start thinking about changing the sign to 'Scott's weddings'"
She giggles but stops and sighs "we aren't even engaged plus it would have to be for a while yet so I can loose all the baby weight."
That's it I cant hold it back anymore I pull into the side of the road and she looks around puzzled "Tessa Young I will NOT have you talk like this you are the most goddamn beautiful person in the universe I don't care if your pregnant or not that doesn't change who you are, the baby gives you a glow it gives you happiness and to see that on you expands your beauty not replaces it, it makes me fucking angry and sad that you see yourself like this, because Tessa you are going to become a Scott and you are going to be my beautiful Mrs Scott"

She sits there staring at me , I hope I wasn't to harsh I just wanted her to know everything that has been on my mind about her. Silence fills the car I start to regret what I said but am cut off from my thoughts by Tessa pulling my face and kissing me passionately I can feel her salty tears in our kiss we both pull away and catch our breath resting our foreheads together "thank you" she whispers against me.
"Never thank me baby it was all the truth, I love you"
"I love you b.." she bites her lip and creases her nose
"What were you gonna say" I smirk
She rolls her eyes and mumbles "baby" I can see how embarrassed she gets and it's fucking adorable how shy she still is.
I tease her on the way home and we end up spending the evening ordering takeout, taking pictures of her bump and watching tv during which I spot her smiling down at her bump , she loves it really but the size of it does make her conscious but after today I think I made her realise it is beautiful I can see it in her eyes as she rubs her hands over it.

Only 5 weeks till Emery arrives it's crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone and I can't wait for the next chapter as scary as it will be being a father a big part of me feels ready , the part that both Tessa and Emery brought out of me.

——————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE:
HEY , HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER SORRY LATER UPDATE THEN HAD PLANNED MORE COMING OUT TOMORROW 💗💗 STAY SAFE 💗🤞Xxxx