CHAPTER ELEVEN

TESSA POV
She's finally here our baby emery I'm still really sore and I will be for a while but laying here in the hospital bed with her sleeping in my arms it's like a new kind of heaven.

"She truly is beautiful like you" Hardin says sat next to me holding her tiny hand

"She has your lips and nose" I carefully touch them trying not to wake her up

"Can you believe she only weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces and your bump was that big" he comments.

"I know my bump was so uncomfortable but I would do it again without a thought to have her in my arms"

"So it's a yes to another baby" he smirks

"No definitely not in any rush in the gut sure but 100% not now" I start to panic

"Chill I'm just joking let's enjoy her"

We turn our attention back to a sleeping emery making muffled noises and small snores as her long eyelashes flutter slightly and her hands reach up to her face as she pouts, she's stirring and it's time for a feed anyway.
Just as I think that her big beady eyes open and stare up at us filling my heart even more then before.
"Morning pip, you hungry?" I ask in my baby voice she smiles slightly and I get my breast out and put it to her slips she sucks and I relax the tickling feeling running through my body.
My breasts have become bigger during and after my pregnancy something I can tell Hardin has become very fond of in just a short amount of time.

"What colour eyes do you think she will have" I ask Hardin taking my mind off of my thoughts before.

"Green of course" he boasts and I giggle
"She really gets hungry doesn't she" he watches as I feed her.

"she sure does it tickles " I say in reply

"I wonder if it would tickle when I do it" he says playing with the buttons on my open shirt

"I'm not breastfeeding both of you I hope you know that" I laugh

" we shall see" he smirks

"It's a definite NO" I say plainly making us both laugh and sigh, only then do I realise nobody other then me and Hardin has actually seen her yet. After I'm done feeding her I get her dressed in the pink polka dot onesie with a soft bow headband and decide this would be the perfect time to send pictures to the whole family

"Could you pass me my phone please" I ask Hardin

"Sure babe" he hands me it and I snap a couple good pictures she has no expression on her face and I laugh looking at them. I show Hardin "looks like somebody gets there photogenic gene from you" I chuckle

"oh she for sure did" he reply's, I gently tickle her chubby cheeks and she shoes a gummy smile I snap it quickly before it goes away and decide to send those ones to the family along with a text reading "baby Emery lynn Scott , born at 7pounds 5ounces ...1 1/2 hours old 😘"
I press send and get immediate reply's from Karen , Kim and sophia saying congratulations and that they are coming first thing. I thank them and watch as Hardin lays emery on his chest kissing her head and smiling down at her I rub her back when I smell it ..... uh oh somebody needs a change.

Hardin notices this "oh for Christ sake , that smells like complete shit" he says and she muffles a cry "oh baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he soothes her.
"No swearing! And You do know it's your turn to change the nappy" I smile smug
"Oh come in tess really I don't even know how"

"I did it the last two times it's your go daddy I'll teach you come on" I take him to the changing table.

"You know not to call me daddy" he smirks while placing her softly down

"Pervert" I giggle "okay so you take the nappy off and wipe her bottom before placing another nappy on" I tell him.
He does a good job of it and not to much mess was made I clip her onesie back together and pick her up rubbing her back and a swaying side to side.
I sit crossed legged on the small hospital bed and I can feel myself welling up, "she's ours , she's really ours we are her parents and....and I'm finally a mum" I say between breaths these emotions get the best of me. Hardin hugs us, and wipes my tears away. "You deserve this completely I love you"
"I love you more" I go to kiss him when emery hiccups making us stop and admire her peacefully in my arms I laugh and sigh in relief that I finally have a family with Hardin the man who once said he didn't date is now a father and my love I smile at him and kiss his jaw "thank you" I whisper and he kisses me longingly. I place em in the small crib next to the bed and get comfy under my bed with Hardin squished in next to me I watch her for a bit just to make sure she is okay but once she is muffling and snoring, I fall asleep myself my heart and dreams filled with a tiny baby being held by a certain tall, tattooed man.

Authors Note:
Thank you , so sorry it's been so long slightly longer chapter today Tommorow will be longer 😍, been so hectic so don't loose hope in me more to come Tommorow question is do I take it that the family visit at the hospital or at home comment ideas 🥺😍🤪 hope you enjoyed sending love to you all.