𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗧 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦

》Đ.₩.《

》Đ.₩.《

The girl loved color. All color, from red to violet, she thought they were beautiful. Each one a different personality from one another, or 'bubble' as she called them.

She thought each bubble was a color, and each buble could be popped into more bubbles, which were different colors.

With those bubbles, or colors, she drew stick figures of her family doing things together, like shopping, dancing, playing outside, and just being happy. It was always something happy, as it just was her mindset.

She always smiled too, as it complimented her bright clothes. Yellow, orange, light blue, purple, and pink were her wardrobe, with her pants being dark colors; grey and black.

As long as she had a bright color somewhere, she was happy. And if she was happy, her parents were happy.

This also happened for the kids at preschool. She always knew the answer, as she was a very intelligent little girl.

She knew the days of the week before everyone else, as the tune and days clicked in her head. She was everyone's favorite, everyone's friend.

They loved her - the adults, the kids, everyone. It's just how she affected everyone. She was happy, they were happy. She was sad, they were sad. Usually it was the kids she affected the most because she related to one another easier.

Her favorite color was yellow. She just thought it waa so beautiful. Golden, bright, powerful, just like her.

She always thought of herself as powerful, worthy, filled with strength. The other kids thought the exact same thing about themselves; which kid doesn't?

They think about superheroes and think those exact words: powerful, worthy, and filled with strength.

They think of being invincible. They think of the man flying off with the girl in their arms. They think of a suit that represents you as a person. They think of a hero facing off against the villian and defeating them in an epic battle, after a sudden burst of courage and brute power from a loved one.

They think of the villian begging for mercy as the hero stands obove them, showing their predominance, showing their victory.

Showing their victory for the world to see. Basking in the glory and applauds. The villian shakes their head in shame, and the hero has a wave of pity for them, and they lessen the sentence.

The hero puts them in prison until death do they part, or until they prove worthy of the heroes trust. And that's how it's always been.

Until now.

Until now, the stories have been the same. Some tragic accident forces the person to become someone better than the tragic shadow that follows them.