𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗢𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗢 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

》Đ.₩.《

》Đ.₩.《

Before anyone was tied up and interrogated, Larke was the odd one out in the group. She stood out among them, as she was the stranger who helped them.

"Who are you?" The woman in a purple dress asks, as Larke now faces them.

The green tiger from before has now morphed back to the clothed human boy. Larke has to think about her answer.

"And don't tell them what you told me," the brown haired man tells everyone, staring at Larke from under the eye mask. The teen sighs, and she decides it's better to just tell them rather than run or lie and raise more suspicion to herself.

Because more suspicion means more attention, which means the higher the chances are the League of Widows will find her. So, she tells the truth.

"Larke," is all she says, her assassin warning her to still be very cautious. She listens.

"Larke who? What's your last name?" The purple haired teen asks, and for the first time she recognizes the voice of the older girl standing in front of her.

"Does it matter?" Larke asks.

"I- uh," the teen stutters quietly, as her mind puts the pieces of who this person is together. Suddenly she feels the need to protect the person in front of her; a need to protect the assassin in front of her.

"Okay, we don't have time for this, we need to get this family inside and taken care of before we small talk," Larke orders as she sees a slight movement from the Nuclear Father.

"She's right. Kory, take her, I'll take him, and Gar, Rachel, take the kids in. Larke, help Kory," Robin tells everyone, and they get to work.

Larke knows why he sent her with the taller woman - Kory. He didn't trust her enough, let alone at all, with the purple haired girl - Rachel - and the green haired boy - Gar.

If it was her in his position, she wouldn't trust him either. She would want to keep her people safe. Who wouldn't?

After some time and an awkward silence, filled with thumps and grunts from the bodies and the dysfunctional and diverse powerhouse group still awake, the Nuclear Family was tied up and taken care of.

The Nuclear Mother and Father with Kory, Dick, and Larke while the Nuclear Kids with Rachel and Gar. Larke didn't mind, as her brain was organizing and processing information.

"So, Larke, I have questions I'd like to ask you before anything else. Like where you came from, who you are, who you work for, and why the hell you really helped us. Sound good?" Kory asks as Dick stood up.

Larke doesn't answer. She keeps silent and quickly thinks through her options.

She's hot headed-- tell her and gain her trust, or don't tell her and lose her trust.