𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰

》Đ.₩.《

》Đ.₩.《

"Look, I simply don't have time to think about anyone accept-"

"I don't think about anyone else but y- ow! The hell was that for?!"

"Shut up," Larke growls after pinching his arm tightly. She was already annoyed enough as is, but now Jason really started ticking off her last nerve.

Yes, he enjoyed it, but he was still trying to get her to like him, and maybe even get her to follow up on her comment a few days back, which left him feeling completely unnerved, uncomfortable, and clueless as to what Larke could really do skill-wise.

Yet again, that was her point. And she was damned proud of it.

"That really hurt my feelings Larke," Jason pouted, rubbing his arm gently. His eyes tried to find Larke's, but she kept looking forward as they walked.

"Woman up then."

"I already have you!"

"Hm." Larke responded, not wanting to give away any idea of what she could do.

She was tempted to threaten Jason with a punch to the arm, but she knew it wasn't wise, as he would then expect it. Instead, she would wait until he least expected it, after seemingly 'agreeing' with his statement, and then pinch him again.

She wouldn't punch him- okay, maybe she would- but not really. She never truly wants to hurt him, she's just trying to get under his nerves. And apparently, it's working, which is what she wants. She would never purposefully hurt him, ever.

This goes for every other person in the Titans Tower, and everyone she's worked with that associates with the Titans. Kory, Donna, Hank, Dawn-- she'd never try to do anything.

And with the whole demonic-possession thing, she forgave them for that, and she barely unleashed her basic training from the League, so either way, looking from either perspective, it wouldn't and doesn't count.

"Hm? That's all I get? I just complimented you, which rarely happens, and all I get is a half-hearted hm?!" Jason stops, turning on his heel and standing in front of her.

They were headed to the living room, where the news was on. Really the pair should have been there already as Gar, Dick, and Rachel were, but got too lost in small debate to realize they were incredibly slow to getting there.

Larke blinks, stopping half a foot away from him. Jason's frown is prominent, his eyebrows dipping and his nose scrunching, but for some reason Larke can't descifer if he's faking it or if he's being completely honest with her.