DECREPIT // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 Seven

AUTHORS NOTE - omg!!! this got to 1k + reads, and that's awesome! i want to thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting on this story, i really appreciate it!

i never expected this story to come this far, but it did and i couldn't be happier, so thank you! anyways, that's all for now, so please continue to enjoy this story!

》Đ.₩.《

》Đ.₩.《

If two living inexperienced magical beings decided to take a dive into one anothers head, do you think it would go well?

If you guessed terribly, then you are correct. Rachel and Kory decided that Rachel could try to bring back Kory's memories with Rachel's powers. It didn't work, obviously, because once Rachel succeded, she unleashed Koriand'r.

Not Kory, let me warn you, because the woman choking Rachel is not Kory.

Not with the blood curdling scream that erupts from Rachel anyways.

It alarmed everyone, especially Larke, because she suddenly felt a searing pain from her neck and up. It vibrated through her head, forcing her to fall to her knees.

She's been through the thickest of pain before, but she never thought this level of pain was possible. It didn't even seem like an inhumane pain to Larke, which was what she was used to.

The pain she was feeling seemed like it had been there for decades, just waiting to expose itself at the right time.

She didn't like it. But all she heard were Rachel's screams, Gars shouts, and sound of shoes on the floor to get her up again, feeling the same feeling she did before.

The one where she felt like she was supposed to protect Rachel, and make sure she was safe at all costs.

And so Larke got up, barely seeing through the pain, and stumbled her way to Kory. She had her orange-red glow to her limbs, but her eye sockets burned a bright green. She has Gar in a chokehold. He tried telling her to stop, but she didn't listen.

It was automatic that Larke realized that this wasn't Kory.

Something or someone was influencing her to do this.

And so as Gar was thrown back, Larke attacked, knowing what to go for.

She knew Kory used her hands. They were her main source of power. She didn't use anything else to direct her power, or none at least that she knew of.

And so Larke went for her elbows, ducking under Kory's reach and sliding to the right, behind her.

Larke grabbed a small knife she had concealed in her pant pocket, made a tiny slit on Kory's elbow, and was about to slit the other elbow as she ducked behind her when Kory kicked back, reached for Larke, and grabbed her as she was falling back.