𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

》Đ.₩ 《

₩ 《

》Đ.₩《

On her way to the kitchen, Larke had heard voices coming from down the hall to her.

They were hushed, particularly deep tones. But, of course, she recognized them immediately-- at least one of them anyway.

Jason Todd is one of them, accompanied by Garfield Logan.

She knew she should've joined them, should've inserted herself in the room, and been particularly nosey.

But she didn't and instead went to grab something to eat. She didn't think anything else of it or tried not to, but that task was difficult thanks to the gut feeling eating away at her, subtly telling her that she should go back. 

But she didn't.

She just grabbed an apple from a bowl and started to head down the twisted hallways to her respective room. 

She should've stepped in because little did she know that her actions could've stopped the worst from happening; Jason's fate, the Titan's demise, her past coming to haunt her in more ways than one on numerous occassion (but she's not there quite yet). 

Yet sooner rather than later, Larke was eating her apple, resting in her room while Jason Todd and Garfield Logan were doing a 'reconnaissance' mission of sorts.

Gar believed it was just to spot Dr. Light and go, while Jason had other plans.

He wanted to prove to Dick that he was worth the spot in the field, which Dick already thought he was halfway ready for when putting aside the bad night.

Mr. Grayson just didn't realize that until it would be too late to do anything else. 

"I thought this was reconnaissance only," Gar says flatly, "you're overdressed."

This only gets a laugh out of Jason, which irritates Gar more. 

"Exactly," Jason stops and leans on a hand railing smugly, "reconnaissance and a homicidal psychopath. Safety first."  

Gar isn't taking it, as he starts back up the stairs, "I'm calling Dick."

"Come on man, okay you agreed to help me out," Jason whines, "please? Let's go." 

And Gar seems to have no choice but to join him, Robin leading the way as they reach the bottom of the stairs.

Now, let me explain something- Jason is the Braun, Gar is the brain in this situation. Jason isn't using his one collective brain cell, while Gar is using both his own and Jason's collective brain cells as they speak.