BODHI // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 Ten

》Đ.₩.《

》D

》D.W.《

Everywhere he stepped, darkness, death, and destruction followed. Arella was now dead on the lawn, as the world burned to ash with every step he took.

Rachel, Dick, and Larke stood inside, while everyone else was on the porch, watching the destruction.

Well, Gar was inside as well. He just wasn't human.

He was a snake, slithering towards Rachel, and as he got close enough, he transformed back into a human, grabbing a blanket to cover his lower half. Rachel didn't notice.

Not until he grabbed her hand, reminding her of all the time they spent together, of all the laughs, the jokes, and the fun they had.

And just as quickly as she wasn't there, Rachel came back to him.

"You came back to me," Gar says, face bloody and puffy. Rachel nods, suddenly looking back to her surroundings. Larke and Dick stood inside, eyes black, still under Trigon's control.

"I have to get them back, because you got me back. If you did it, I can. I need to stop my father, but I need to get Dick and Larke out first," Rachel explains softly, verbally making up a plan for herself.

Gar doesn't like the idea, but Rachel does it anyway. She's damn stubborn that way.

And then, she gets Dick's attention, and forces herself into his mind. And, like moments before, she uses her stubbornness to reach out to him, to force him to come to her, to come to the light.

And then Dick - the real Dick - and Rachel stand near one another, in the house.

"Welcome back," she tells him, smiling.

"What happened?" Gar enters the room, pulling his shirt on.

"I got through to him," Rachel tells him, looking back at Gar. Dick's attention turns to Larke, who still stands where she is, frozen in place, the darkness comsuming her.

Rachel takes a breath, walking over to her. Both boys watch her, as she takes Larke's hand, opening her mind and diving into Larke's.

Larke stood above the singular body that was thin and frail, smothered in blood, lacerations, bruises, fatal wounds -- and a sword sticking out her chest.

It was Lady Widow, dead on the floor, with Larke standing above her, just taking in the sight of the woman who motherfucked Larke thirteen ways to hell, finally dead on the floor after all these years.

"Larke," Rachel's voice is new to her, as she turns, facing the girl. Larke is in her League attire, secretly stashing weapons galore.

"Larke it's me,"

"What, you've come to save me?" Rachel is surprised at Larke's sarcasm, because she rarely says things that aren't necessary.

"Yes, I have."