𝘾𝙍𝙔𝙋𝙏𝘼𝘿𝙄𝘼 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯

Đ.₩.

Đ.₩.

"So there's cameras in every room?" Rose Wilson had asked as she, Gar, Rachel, and Larke made their way to the central computers room, where Dick had the ability to have his eyes on the entire San Francisco city all at once.

"Blame Bruce Wayne, he built the place," Gar replied cooly, head down near the keyboards.

Rachel didn't see Larke flinch, but she felt it. In the mysterious tether the girls had, it was like a very on-off relationship.

Sometimes the girls had a strong pull to one side of the string accomoanying them, alerting them of the others emotion. Other days it felt like nothing, like the ease that comes with breathing in the way that its just there.

However this pull on Larke's side of the tether Rachel knew by her own memory, not by one of Larke's, albeit Larke's memory is ten times stronger than hers because of the physical experience.

It was the first time they'd met, right after Larke had been kicked off the roof of a building by Batman, and had been granted a second chance at life.

An awakening to her powers, moreover.

Eitherway, right after Rachel had felt something awaken inside her too, and all she could see was a dark environment.

That dark environment adjusted quickly to reveal a girl in dark robes, laying in a small divet in the soil, shadows of the night covering her face for the most part.

Rachel didn't know this girl at the time, nor whether she could see her surroundings, or if the girl was dead because she surely looked like it.

But then she spoke up, and the rest is history.

But the fear still engulfed Larke sometimes, deep into her subconcious self that created hellish nightmares for her to live through.

And Rachel could feel this so prominent now that she glanced behind her shoulder to peer down the hall, just to make sure Batman wasn't waiting for them- watching them.

To the purple haired girls silent relief, it was simply a hallway she was looking at.

"So where's the sound?" Rose broke the silence, her sly voice catching Larke's attention once again as she leant against her usual spot in this room.

On the wall, right near the right opening of the room. And she watched Rose lean over the computer system, eyeing up the rooms complexity.