𝙈𝙄𝙕𝙋𝘼𝙃 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

》Đ.₩《

》Đ.₩《

The thing is, when it came down to it, the entirety of the team at Titans Tower knew what had happened to Jason within minutes.

With Larke's nightmare, Gar rushing to tell Rachel, and Dick following close behind, they all understood what happened just as Jason himself was escaping Dr. Light's grasp, only to be met with the edge of a blade.

Dick had run quicker than he'd have liked Gar or Rachel to see to Larke's room, but he didn't give two shits.

He burst into the room instead of knocking to find Larke up in arms in a cold sweat, although the look in her eyes could kill.

The little facts she knew about her powers intertwined with the nightmare she had and the pace and abrupt way Dick had just made into her room made her believe that something was incredibly wrong.

Incredibly wrong with Jason, incredibly wrong with Slade Wilson.

And who the fuck is here? Slade Wilson's fucking daughter, that's who.

However before she could do anything, Dick stopped her by her shoulders and forced her to look at him.

"Hey- Larke, stop."

"What?" she hissed, barely getting it louder than a whisper.

"I need you calm, Larke."

A moment of hesitation between the two, and Larke's instincts finally kicked in. Like a light switch and she'd nodded, washing away her growing emotions towards Jason with a blink of an eye and a stride out her door.

Without a second to waste, Dick, Gar, and Larke were in the computer center with Dick typing away, Gar explaining, and Larke listening.

"Jason wanted to prove to you that he wasn't a reject," Gar was pacing.

Larke noticed his hands were in his pockets per usual. Whenever Gar would get nervous, she observed, he shoved them in there for comfort. If not comfort, then a sense of grounding, liability.

To be able to release the worry in private, to prove to himself that he wasn't just a boy, as compared to Dick is what he believes.

"... We were gonna come right back. But then Jason wanted to split up.  And then I heard him scream, and I ran, but they were already gone."

Dick keeps a cool, collected demeanor as does Larke, although her facade mimics a statue while his, is a soldier.

The Bat's little soldier boy, Dick Grayson, Larke thinks. Her arms tighten across her chest. She moves her gaze to the screen taking in the different pieces of information.

She leans against the wall she's used to, and she plans on staying there until she gets a legitimate conversation between the two men in the room.

"Why did you go out there in the first place?" Dick questions, "with no weapons, no backup?"