𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

》Đ.₩.《

》Đ.₩.《

Jason's temper. A hell of a force to be reckoned with, but will allow calm to wash over. Now, Jason doesn't mean to take out the mounting anger that comes from Dick keeping secrets on anyone, including Rachel.

Most people couldn't see that, as he just said what he outright thought at the moment. Larke, on the other hand, was the type to wait and think before she spoke.

There was one thing she shared with Jason at random, and that was her ability to act. She doesn't think before she acts when she's in the heat of a fight, just like Jason.

Of course, he doesn't know that, not yet anyway. He hasn't discovered her full fighting skill yet, nor her full wrath. And trust me, that was a fuck of a force to be reckoned with.

Speaking of wrath, Jason and his wrath were bubbling over the top as he paced his room, practically stomping. It was then that a knock on the door broke him from his trance.

He stopped for a moment, wondering if he should open the door. It could be Rachel, coming to apologize. Or-

"Jason,"

His brows shot up slightly at her tone-- Larke was knocking at his door, wanting to come in.

She wants to come in?

Then, without a second thought, he hurried over to the door and opens it, finding her with a hand up as to knock again. She slowly drops it to her side.

"May I come in?" She asks, masking her thumping heart with a swallow as he nods. He closes the door behind her, then turns back to see her looking around the room.

Larke finds his posters and random matters incredibly interesting, as she barely has anything besides her essentials.

Just her clothes, mostly all from Rachel but some from Kory, her weapons bag, and that's it. She doesn't have a suit, not like her League apparel, so if she has to she's decided to opt for black jeans, a tight black sweater, and some combat boots used in the military.

She hasn't used the outfit yet.

"Uh- what's up?" Jason starts, forgetting his anger for the most part. Larke inhales, turning to face him with her full attention.

"She didn't mean it, she was just-"

"Oh," Jason groans, running a hand through his hair. Larke steps closer to him, around the bed, and a blanket's worth away. He tightens the grip on his hair unconsciously as she steps closer.

"Jason, just hear me out. I know she was just irritated for the most part, and she took it out on you. Just like you did her, accept you had a more dominant reason," Larke keeps her gaze- or tries to -on him, in his eyes specifically.