𝙌𝙐𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙊𝙄𝙎 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Đ.₩.

Đ.₩.

Jason was dying. Larke was living. Jason was beaten. Larke was beating.

Or she would be, especially when she veered down the hall after Rose's dissapearance from the control center.

Dick was behind Larke, calmly trying to approach the situation.
He knew that Rose really had no way out without his permission, which meant it would be a game of hide and seek in his maze.

Larke didn't know all of that, especially with the red blurring her vision. Her minds version of being clear headed was getting Jason back, and honestly she wasn't all for keeping Rose here.

She knows she should give Rose a chance as the Titans did her, but she doesn't neccesarily want to.

What she wants, well.. She wants Jason. She wants him back, she wants him well.

Leading herself by hearing the grunts from another hallway, Larke spots Hank and Rose, moreover she spots them fighting.

"Hey!" Larke shouts, speeding towards them, almost reaching Rose. Hank shoots out his arm, reaching around to stop her.

"Hey- wait wait wait wait-! Let's-- Larke, relax-" His arm jerks forward, weakening under Larke's shove. He grunts, then gives her a look and twists, throwing her back towards the hallway entrance.

With more force than he intended, she hits the ground hard on her back. Her teeth slam against one another as she curls, using the backward momentum to flip over.

She lands one knee on the floor, both hands steadying her on the floor as the other knee is at a ninety degree angle, foot pressing heavily into the ground.

To her surprise, Larke spots Hank holding Rose in a headlock. The ex assassin stands, regaining balance just as another presence comes up behind her.

"Hey!" Dawn shouts, "let her go!"

The blonde steps up beside Larke, glancing at her. Quickly she looks away, instead focusing on Hank then the look in Larke's eyes.

She has a hunch, Dawn does. From the amount of trust Dick has in Larke, and the level of skill she's seen from her, she's stepping out to put a sense of faith in a dangerous thought.

That Larke won't react on her emotions, and take a moment to think before she acts.

Even as Rose sends a kick up to Hank's face, twists out of his arms and sends him knocking over into Dawn, the blonde still has that faith.

However, that didn't last for long, as Larke blocks Rose's path. She steps to the left, aiming to grab her arm, but Rose ducks, sending a kick to Larke's back and continues to escape the room.