𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦

》 Đ.₩.《

》Đ

》Đ.₩.《

"Larke!"

She blinks.

Her vision instantly slurring back together, Larke finds herself in a room with Rachel Roth, the girl with dark tendencies. She looks right at her, eyebrows raised slightly in question.

Rachel frowns, "you zoned out. For like, five minutes. It was getting kind of scary."

Larke nods her head once, acknowledging Rachel's complain, but then she herself frowns slightly.

"Wait, why may I ask, were you watching me stare into the oblivion for five minutes? Personally I think that's kind of scary." Larke chips at a smirk, qnd Rachel laughs a little.

"Okay, okay, fine. Touché. But seriously, what were you thinking about? You looked, uh, extremely deep into the thought so..." Rachel trails off, picking at the blanketing on her bed. She sits against her pillows and back board, while Larke sits criss-crossed in front of her tightly. Just habit, it's not that she's threatened in any way.

"Oh, right. Well, I don't know. I don't really know. I mean, for all I know I could've just been thinking about how big this place is or something," Larke half-lies, as she doesn't really want to tell what she saw.

Yes, to the outside person it might seem like she's just spacing out, but to her, she jumps into another world, like a dream. She sees things she didn't expect to, and sometimes that scares her, sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time though, it's like a nightmare.

"Oh, okay." Rachel responds quietly, taking a brief moment of silence to stare at Larke. Larke stares back, but the silence is not awkward. It's just a tired one; both girls, preferably from training.

Well, it's just Rachel that's tired from training. Larke keeps herself up at night with nightmares of the past, that resonate with daily sounds or certain objects, as she buries the unnerving, maybe horrifying thoughts deep until she's completely alone to deal with them.

Otherwise she just can't sleep; its a new place, still relatively new people, a new occupation even. And comparing that to her old one, sure it's ten times better, plus she might even have a little fun with it, but it doesn't come with nearly an eigth of the stress she had on her.

And to Larke's surprise, she hasn't seen or heard from anyone from the League of Widows, or any other League for that matter. And she doesn't know whether to be anxious or relieved.

"Well, uh, I think this morning's talk has been fun, but we should go get something to eat. I'm starving," Rachel says, and Larke nods almost immediately.

The girls slide off the bed, head out the room, and start the long hallways of the Titans Tower. They make it almost to the kitchen, but Larke stops, something catching her eye.