Chapter 18

Walking out of the room made me feel invincibel because I felt this power having a high ranking ID. Who wouldn't feel like they were on top of the world. So far the guards Xavier had escorted me to an all Private Area for V.I.P.S. which was pretty cool because it was all lighted and it looked super expensive with all the decortations and lights. Plus famous people look alikes were walking around. Girls with the most beautiful bodies I had ever seen in my life. Guys that looked like super model gods. They ranged in all colors and sizes as well the image itself was of perfection. 

I was amazed and stunned walking around trying to find Trina who had ditched me pratically. People were dancing or making out. If I didn't know any better it seemed like a place where your biggest fantasies could come true. So it seemed really fun yet I didn't know anyone here. 

Someone had tapped my shoulder and I turned. "Hey wanna dance?" a guy wearing converse and skinny jeans that looked like a replica of Cody linley. He was hot and I had no idea what to say so I just nodded like an idiot. 

We started dancing to the beat. There was lights going on and off till it went completely dark and there was all glow in the dark items. And then a loud voice came onto the speakers "Ladies and gentlemans werewolfs,witches,vampires,demons,angels and all tonight we have an extremely rare treat for you all..." People were whispering around to eachother about the big surprise. 

I myself wondered what the big commotion was. "Tonight of all nights the 3 main club owners will be in the audience as members of the club. Tonight of all nights GENETICx 1,2 & 3 will have there first annual human mixing ceremony. Everyones eyes became huge and others eyes looked down. 

"Now don't be afraid this people have connections with the underworld but they never got to be one of you as a special treat the owners decided to open the club for a week to humans starting today there is already humans here by personal invitation, they are the elite in there world or belong to important families. As the first year to begin this special occasion we ask that you treat them like everyone else here. Yes they are below us in many ways but many of them are high in power in the real world. Tonight we will start a tradition like no other. As well I mentioned earlier the owners are in the audience but 2 of them are in disguise for they are trying to find there mates since the Serianity Oracle predicted the time has come for the breed war." 

People gasped others fell and others cried. I had no idea what was going on as some people tried to leave the place but were told they couldn't until there GENETICx was over. The beautiful atmosphere had turned into a hell of crying and sadness. 

It seemed whereve I went all hell broke lose. Why those this always happen to me? I don't ask for much just a normal life with family and friends. But no I can't really have either anymore thanks to fate. Things couldn't get anymore weird or worse tonight was my only thought.

The guy that I was dancing with had immediatlyy left my side so I stood alone in the same spot. Until I heard Trina scream "HEY TATI over here..."!!! I quickly ran to her asking what was going on why the atmosphere had changed so fast. 

She looked around not knowing what to say. There were people behind her that heard what I asked and knew she was important here so they asked as well. "I don't know If I can say this with all this new humans in the club...but..before I say anything lets all go to a private room I have." All the people around me and her followed to a door which she opened with a thumb DNA scan and password. 

We all sat in luxurious sofas and couches and started talking about a legend or myth whichever you'd call it. "It has been said that in the lifetime of the humans and us the others there will be a time were we no longer fight one of us will rule the other or we will get along as equals..."

"Wait who said that?" asked a pale blonde girl with freckles. Trina stared and said the firsts spoke of this all the time back then thiking it would happen in there time. A tall dark guy asked "Well what does it have to do with the club owners anyways and why is it a big deal?" Trina answered by saying "there is also another part of the legend that has been forgotten but it speaks that there will be a human girl mixed with wolf and human linegage that will be decided the fate of the human race as we speak she is the controler of human life and the ruler of the underworld in the future when destiny has been set. Without her nothing on this planet will exist. Now as for what it has to do with the club owners I'm not so sure but I think I know a little bit about it from my brother. They said the human will have a mate who has the power of an Alpha like no other together they will be the most celebrated couple history because there offspring will be the border between humanity and the underworld creatures. So In a sense they're saying that if it's a hybrid baby everyone lives and if it's either full human or full whatever the fate of everyone is over. Since the baby will signifie love and peace but its human or underworld chromoses decided the fate of the worlds future.

People were looking down and Trina stared right at me while she spoke sending a chill up my spine. 

For a minute I wondered if that human was me but I had wolf or so to speak of right? 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

VOTE 

FAN 

AND COMMENT!!!

Whoever votes gets out a shout out next page. :) Been updating and stuff.