Chapter 10

Trina looked at me ,and then frowned looking away. I hated pity more than anything and could always tell when someone was feeling it towards me. I maybe a girl but I sure as hell don't need anyones pity party. "TRINA I don't need your pity nor sympathy...and I still don't think your right about me being a werewolf..."

Blankly she stared at me with her lips held together. Time passed and she responded "You have to be one or else everything I told you is pretty much out the window along with my life..." crying she left the room and everyone became silent. 

My brother looked at the door as she flew by crying her eyes out then he growled at me. I stood back shocked at the sound he made. Was that what they were capable? And that was just a sound in defence nothing more. 

"Look Trina I haven't seen you in ages because I thought you were dead and vise versa but I DO NOT WANT TO START ON THE WRONG FOOT WITH YOU...TRINA IS MY MATE AND I WILL PROTECT HER NO MATTER WHAT!"he yelled into my heart. 

What had happened to the brother I once knew who was a coward and couldn't stand up for himself when he was bullied? The person before me was a strong, powerful man who had changed. The worst part was that I wasn't there for him. Playing with my hair strand I stood up and spoke "I think I have to go you are all insane!" 

Walking slowly away I felt a sadness fill my being. The thought of never seeing my brother ever again hurt me but he caused me pain. And for anyone whoever causes me pain ever again can go to hell!

I hadn't been the same after 13 of my closests friends died right before me. All at once and I couldn't save them...they died because it was my fault.

Flashback

"Come on you guys get your buts on the bus or we will miss it again thanks to some people" I pointed madly.

They all laughed and got in...

End of Flashback

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

VOTE

FAN 

& COMMENT!!!